character 1

Edit: I swear, it will get better 😭 I might even rewrite some of this but oh well.

The beginning of the end of shi wudu

Xie lian's pov:

We were now at water masters funeral. There were less people than expected, since water master was a very respected person. The people that were there were Wind Master, ling wen, Pei Ming and a couple other people. I had forgotten their names. Hehe...

Wind master was sobbing about the whole time. I felt so bad for her. Ling wen really didn't have an expression on her face but she did look sad. Then there was Pei Ming...

He had a very mad? Sad? Sorrowful look on his face. I couldn't really tell. But he looked like he was about to explode. I stayed away from him for a while so he could calm down maybe.

After a couple of hours the funeral was finally over. It has been all time since I have been at a funeral for a god. I had almost forgotten how long it took.

As soon as I left I waited outside of the funeral entrance for a moment. I have no idea why I did. It just felt right.

I watched everyone leave. first was Ling Wen. She probably was very busy so she left soon after it was all done. Then was wind master. Soon as she came out, black water came out of nowhere and hugged her. Saying "it's going to be ok." She looked very sincere but something was a bit off.

I didn't bother with it too much. The rest of the people came out except for Pei Ming. I was a little curious about what he was doing. But shortly after he came out too.

When he came out he fell on his knees. Almost like he was in misery. He was mumbling something. I couldn't make it out that well but it sounded like water masters name.

Pei Ming's pov:

"Shi, shi wudu..."
A moment had passed then he started to speak again.

" Shi I- I should have said this earlier but- I can't now cause your gone. I have alwaysed loved you. I hope you know that."

Xie Lian's pov:

Pei Ming had stopped mumbling. I still wonder what he said. Then hua Cheng came out of nowhere. I was a little spooked. Then he said, " what is gege doing here?" I said "we are just finishing up water masters funeral. Is there something you would like to do?" "Ah yes, I wanted to continue practicing my writing" hua Cheng said. "I think that is a good idea." I said.

Then hua Cheng started looking over my shoulder, making a curious face. " What's happening here?" He said. I stated that I didn't know what happened with Pei Ming.

Then hua Cheng started smirking like he had come up with the best idea ever, but I let it go.

Hua cheng's pov:

I had started staring at pei Ming, since he had looked like he had made a seine. I asked what had happened. Gege said he hadn't known what happened. Then I put some dots together and came up with the best plan, with the widest grin I have ever made.

Xie Lian's pov:

We had started going back to the PiQi shrine to "practice" writting.

The next day. I had went to go see Shi Qingxuan. I thought she would have been a bit sad, so I went to see if she had been alright. While I was with wind master San Lang said that he would be at the ghost city since he had to take care of something.

Hua cheng's pov:

I had went to the ghost city to find water master. I had to use the ghost penidement compass. It can find any ghost/spirit. I had finally found shi wudu's spirit. I had made an offer to him.

This was part of my plan. Since Pei Ming always made fun of gege, and also had a laugh about gege and I being together. So now it's my turn since I known for awhile now that he liked water master.

"Now I would like to make an offer to you that you probably can't say no too." I had said to him. Then I began to continue, " I will give you a whole body and you can go anywhere you want, although it probably wouldnt be wise to go to the heavens well.. since you died." Water master continued to listen. ".... But it will cost you a dept and something else. But if you disagree you won't be getting that body and will just stay a spirit that noone can see except for me."

Shi wudu spoke up. He started saying, " I will except this deal...but I do have some questions." "Ok and what would they be?" Hua Cheng said. "First, how much dept will I have to pay?"shi wudu said. " Well building a body isn't exactly easy and I will be getting you some outfits. Thoughs will cost some money as well." Hua Cheng had said. A moment had passed and he started speaking again. " And I will be giving you two outfits cause they are mandatory. The first will be your normal outfit, I have already designed it. And second a decise."

Shi wudu spoke. " Ok... And second what is the other thing I have to do with the dept?"
Hua Cheng laughed cause of what he was thinking. "I'm sorry but that answer will have to wait for a while." Water master sighed. "Alright then, I guess I can wait."

Hua Cheng started going over the rules of the ghost city. Shi wudu was surprised that there were not as many rules as there were in the heavenly officials. After going over all the rules and learning how to go to the human realm. And back down to the ghost realm. Which was easy to learn since he sort of remembers how he used to do it.

But after that. He had now remembered after all these years, not really liking the ghost realm he was now part of it. He couldnt really believed it but he really didn't have anywhere else to go at the moment.

I looked at the time.It was 22:17pm!? (10:17)
"I just remembered that I have a date- I mean mission with gege later!" He mumbled so water master couldn't hear. Hua Cheng then desided to teleport to the human realm where Pei Ming was near. 😏 He needed him plan to work so-. "Wait where are we!?" Water master asked, trying to keep him and his voice calm. I then said " we are in the human realm, also I would put on your decise cause some heavenly officials could be down here."

Water master then calmed down and back to his usual self. "Ok... Thank you." Said shi wudu. Than as soon as he said that hua Cheng disipired.

Shi wudu's pov:

Oh..... I wonder what I should do now. Shi wudu thought. He looked around for a bit then he saw a man and a woman. The man looked familiar.

The woman started smacking the man. I had just watched from a far. I am not really good with relationships and romantic type stuff.

Then the man has gotten up. It looked like he couldn't stand propory. Then he turned around with his body facing forwards my way. It was Pie Ming! How could he be so fullish to mess around with girls at this hour? Should he be doing his work? Then while the woman was looking away he teleported away to who knows where.

Pei Ming's pov:

I teleported back to my room cause I got tired of dealing with that woman. She was so annoying. I don't think I will be going back down there anytime soon.

Ling Wen's pov:

Sigh. I think I'm almost done with my work. Then I looked to my right there were only 23 more scrolls to go- then suddenly Pei Ming teleported in the room on a pole with a curtain on it. He started speaking but I didn't pay attention to it. Then I called for
Pei Ming's two gaurds. They came and took Pei Ming to his room.

Pei Ming's 1 gaurd pov:

We had to take Pei Ming to his room. He
Has been sleeping around a lot and not
Really doing his work... hehe. I'm a little
Worried for him. Since Water masters death he hasn't been himself. If Water master was still alive he would be scolding him right now and also helping him get over this. If only he was here.

First chapter complete!I hope this was good and interesting 🤠 I will be doing more, might take a few trys to make it good anough.