chapter 12

[warning this follows the book so it is split into sections so it probably has bad writing in it or is hard to follow, Also bad humor as well. Sorry for the inconvenience, in advance.]

Shi wudu's pov:

Pei Ming has been going out these past few days helping out, the heavenly capital has not been the best for about a week. I'm a bit scared for someone finding out I'm here, I've been very cautious even when it's a safe space. My fanning hand has been unsteady for the past few days. I need to find something to distract myself from this. Chong Gao has been busy helping Pei Ming so I couldn't play games with him like we normally do.

A few days went by, Jun Wu ordered everyone to go to Mount Tonglu. I had enough. I wasn't staying here cooped up, while Pei Ming was out there doing who knows what. I'm going with him. "Pei Ming!! I'm going with you." I said as he was putting on his "ghosty" disguise. I started to vigorously wave my fan, "You shouldn't come, who knows what will happen." Pei Ming said. "Exactly, what would happen to you if you got hurt?? Who's going to be there?" "... Alright, but, won't someone recognize you?" Pei Ming questioned. "Not if I'm on your shoulder." Pei Ming was questioning what that meant, but then it clicked. Shi wudu would hide in his armor, and be in the crook of his shoulder. Thinking of shi wudu on his shoulder, Pei Ming thought of himself as a private and shi wudu as a noisy parrot.

"Oh, alright." Pei Ming turned shi wudu small, he looked so cute. He was now in Pei Mings hand. He looked like a little, cute doll. Eyes shining so brightly. Pei Ming started to scratch at his chin and rub his head. "Aw, I can't deal with this, Why do you have to be this cute..." Shi wudu looked like he was going to bite this man's finger off, although he did like the head rubs. It reminded Pei Ming of more of a grumpy cat then that noisy parrot.

"Just... Put me on your shoulder already!" As soon as he was put on his shoulder, he started looking for a hiding place in Pei Mings armor and then they headed off to mount Tonglu.

Once we were near the edge, pei Ming ate some candies, they were a bit.... funky? To say the least. "What are those??-" Shi wudu was going to say something else but he was cut off by some yelling. Pei Ming whispered, "it's to help blend in." "Oh. They seem a bit weird....."

We went closer to where the noise was coming from. "His highness? Ah, I guess he is here as well.... But, who's the kid?" "Don't know, although it does sort of remind me of crimson rain, hm." "Well, it's not our business, we should just head up the mountain like we were told." "Heh, at least you're still the same." "What is that aspost the mean?!" Shi wudu exclaimed. "I just thought you went a little soft, after a couple of days of... You know~" Pei Ming said floatily. "You!- just, get going already." Shi wudu hummed, Pei Ming was about to skip around the field of ghosts until, some Arguing started to happen.

And, no offense, but if course it was his highness. "Maybe we should stay here for a minute Incase his highness needs any help." Pei Ming suggested. "Do what you want. I still have to stay with you anyway." "Alright then," Pei Ming stated

We waited a minute, listening to these people ramble on. I got tired of it and went back into my hole of a hiding spot. Before I knew it, I fell asleep.

When I woke up, it didn't seem like we had moved at all. Although the surrounding were a bit different. I peaked my head out of the hole to get a better look, only to see Pei Ming flirting with other girls... You can't resist can you!? I was about to bite my own tongue off. I somehow needed to get Pei Mings attention without getting discovered. Thankfully, he still has that suspicious candy in his mouth and it seemed to have scared them away by the looks on the girl's faces. Shi wudu opened the private combination array, "Pei Ming what was that?!" Shi wudu said frustrated. "What was what?" Pei Ming asked a little confused. "You-! You know what I mean." Said as he crossed his arms. "Oh, are you jealous of me helping those poor women? Mm, I see how it is." "And why would I be jealous of them? They ran away from you! Quite pitiful if you ask me." "Hm..."