character 13

They decided to camp there and wait for Lord Hua Cheng to wake up. Once I heard this, I wondered if I should go to sleep or say awake and keep guard over Pei Ming.

(I mentally prepared for this scene)

Pei Ming started to talk to poor little Pei Xiu's girlfriend about how she should know how to cook and how she should wear makeup. You know, how the some what wealthy, stay at home wife would be like. His preferred type. And to be honest, the poor girl seemed to be quite confused by his words.

"Pei Ming! She's just a little girl. You and your ideal type is not everyones type, little Pei can like who he wants. And what about me? Do I not count cause I'm a guy? And even tho I know how to cook you still make Gong Gao do it. Am I an exception to you? And just because I put a tiny bit of paint on my face, does it still apply to me? Am I really that much of an exemption to you??"

"..." Pei Ming was bewildered, he didn't know what to say. Anything he said would still sound like an insult to shi wudus ears.
Although Pei Ming didn't have time to respond and answered Xie lians question "is there one lying around?"

They both looked at Rong Guang and he started screaming and theatening them. they start talking about Rong Guangs temper and His Highness making a connection with him about his cousin. Saying to his highness, "that honestly terrifying" thinking about Rong Guang only throwing insults but not being able to fight.

He quickly comes back to shi wudu "patiently" waiting "we'll talk about this later ok?" Pei Ming said. Shi wudu hummed but didn't say anymore.

As Pei Ming picked up the fire wood, shi wudu could see pei Mings veins flexing from the hand movement. He thought it was kind of hot while thinking about Pei Mings strong bare, muscles sweating from a couple nights before. He felt a bit of blush creep onto his face.

As Pei Ming and Xie lian talked they shared a chuckle. Seems there kind of a like, maybe they don't share the same experiences but they can understand one another.

Crimson Rain started to explain that we should head west. "Pei Xiu-gege hasn't returned yet!" But just as she spoke he came from a road on the west. "General! Don't go down this road! There's a large group of nefarious creatures coming this way right now!"
"How many?" Hua Cheng demanded. Pei Xiu was a bit stunned that it was hua Cheng that asked. "Judging by the ground tremors at least give hundred!"
"Do we go west or east?" Xie Lian asked "West!" hua Cheng determined.

Xie lian wondered if Pei Xiu could be wrong, but Pei Ming told him that little Pei could never be wrong. Apparently it sounded like they were running for there lives...

The whole group stopped in there tracks. Just ahead of them, a field of corpses was blocking there way. It was quite the bone chilling scenary. "They were really were running for there lives. They just... Didn't succeed." When Pei Xiu heard this horde's approach, he's turn to to inform them. And right after he left, something had chanced them and killed them all at once.

"This is the word of one person." Hua Cheng said. Xie Lian nodded in agreement.

"I hope Lord Rain Master didn't choose this path..." Banyue said. "No need to worry. My Lord has the Guardian steed." Pei Xiu said.
In a close distance, you could hear a skull with a chattering jaw.

The skull started to explain why neither of the paths were good to take, but west was a saver choice. And they continued west.

Shi wudu started to worry about his and Pei Mings safety. He didn't want either of them hurt. "Ming-xiong, please just be on gaurd... I don't like this mountain." Shi wudu said.
"Aaah, are you worried about me sweetie?"
"No! You- whatever. I just know that you'll be careless and fall in a ditch or something-"
"Ah, I'm a bit hurt that you think of me that low. I'd never have my gaurd and get hurt. I'm not as careless on the battlefield as I am with taking off your clothes (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠-⁠☆ "
"..."