character 9

Pei Ming's pov:

I have finally woken up, now I can rest here and look at my beloved. If only he would look at me like how I look at him. I look around the room, I remember the tray but when I look beside me it's gone. What? I never took it back, or gave it to a gaurd.... Was someone in here. 

I shot out of bed, got dressed, and gathered all of my personal gaurds. But before I left, I kissed my beloved goodbye. I sat high and mighty at my desk. "I have gathered you here, does anyone know why?"

"...."

"Anyone??" I said in a more angry tone. "No sir!" One of them said Anxiously. "I have gathered you all here because one of you went into my room without permission! Who anyone care to step up?"

"..."

No one moved in the slightest, all were scared to wits. "No one? So, your telling me it was a ghost that came in and taken care of my stuff?" One gaurd stepped up, I knew this gaurd to well. He bowed, it was a deep bow. "No General Pei! It was not a ghost! It was me! I'm so sorry sir! I hope you can for give me! I was just trying to help you out a bit!"

"Enough! The rest of you leave! You come here." "Yes...sir." "sigh* You saw him, didn't you?" Saw w-who sir?"  "Don't play dumb with me! I know you saw him."

".... Yes sir.." "now that you finally admit to it, you are now his new personal gaurd! But don't let that escape the fact that you're still getting punished.".   "Yes sir! I am greatly honored to be Water Masters personal gaurd!!" The gaurd had said with a very deep bow. "Please refrain from saying that out loud, since he is dead, up in the heavenly court anyway." "I understand sir!" He said with a once again bow.
(This was kinda cringey, expially after reading this over 3 time XD)

Shi wudu's pov:

I had woken up after a long slumber. It was my best nap yet! God, why do they have to make this shit so comfy. I turn over, I don't feel Pei Ming. I slowly get up and turn over, then I saw a note.
'To my beloved...' really? Cheesey man... I smile and scuff. '...I have ran off to run some arreads, I will be back soon. Don't miss me to much ;) from yours truly, Pei Ming.

What a cheesey man, he makes me smile. I sit at the edge of the bed, I look over at the desk. I see something. I get up and look to look at it, it's..... My fan?  It looks like it had a teer in it, and the side looked like it snapped.

(That iconic flashback 📸. )
I remember something, a figure, my fan and a snapping sound... Something hit the floor... Crying came from behind. I turn around and open my eyes. *Sigh, better luck next time. I put the fan back down, right where it was.

I walk over to the bedroom door. I  hesitantly grab the door handle. I took in a deep breath. And slowly opened it. I look in through the crack, I see Pei Ming and a gaurd. The gaurd was bowing. Pei Ming some how saw me and ordered him the look the palace and tell everyone to stay out of the main hall.

He calls me out over to him. I stepped out hesitantly, looked around and slowly walked over. Pei Ming chuckled, "it's alright know one will see you here, I'm making sure of that."

"..." I believe him, it's just the amount of times someone has walked in on us getting... I started blushing out of embarrassment. "..alright, but if someone walks in here and sees me!-" I said while pointing an finger at him. I jump, look over and turn white as a ghost. I leap over behind Pei Ming in a hurry, and grabs his shoulders. His clothing rinkled up by my grasp.

"General Pei! And General... Ah, Sir!" The guard said with a quick, swift bow.  "W-what?" I said, looking over and Pei Ming. I stepped over beside Pei Ming still looking at him with a "wtf is happening rn" face on. "Ahhh, surprise? I got you a guard! Besides it's his fault for snooping around.. " he said with a glaring face, at the gaurd ofcouse.