Conversations (SB Story)

(Author's Note) Hello guys. Full warning, I'll put this on my other stories as well, that I will start to become very busy in August. Please enjoy! If the povs change between first and third person, I will tell you guys ahead of the chapter. Otherwise, this one will be in first person.)  

  "I need to speak with you Su- Moon. Erm." Vanessa looked weary. I lower myself down from the cable and unhook myself.  

"What is it you need Nes? We can talk over cards if you'd like." I smile at Vanessa. I know how hard it is do multiple shifts in the same week. 

  "Ah, yes. Yes, I would like that." Vanessa chuckled. "I left my, my cards in Parts and Services again. Soo, how about we talk there?" 'Vanessa. Always leaving her stuff around the building.' 

  "Of course Nes." I set my hand on their shoulder with ease. I hardly have to lift it. We've always been built with a tall and slim build. The daycare attendees. "How about we talk as we head over there. How is your night anyways?"

  "A little stressful." I looked over at her. "Ok, ok. Very stressful. I've had this pain in my neck as long as I can remember. What's worse is I had to deal with this annoying toddler and it's mother shouting at me to get them down off of the golden Freddy statue. You know what the toddler does? As I'm trying to reassure the mother that everything is fine, the toddler jumps directly onto my neck, causing me to fall forward onto the mother! Anyways, because of the mother complaining about how it was my fault the kid was in that situation, it's coming out of my paycheck this week." I chuckled.

  "That's very eventual." I hold open the door to parts and services for Vanessa. "Im sure they'll put up a sign for the statue later on this month. Maybe later in the week." 

  "Yeah right. They give a little warning and say they will but don't do it to save money anyways." Vanessa slumped into a rolly chair and grabbed the soda on her desk. "Anyways, now about what I have to say? I'll keep talking, just get the cards out." 

(Author Note) Is that my longest section? Maybe. And this is only part 1! Maybe. I might just go back in and update the other half. Just let me know what will be easier for you guys! Signing out- VerificationDick lol.