Mazes (SB)

(Author's Note) Back from the dead?!? Maybe, might just take another month nap honestly. Thank you for the very few people who read all of the chapters I've put out so far. Been needing a couple of boosts rn. Please enjoy as my brain spits out words. :) )

  It's been a couple of days since then. The staff didn't want Moon to go into the vents during the week for if something were to happen, they would have the weekend to go about fixing it. Moon had been in the vents before, for.. personal reasons., but nevertheless been in tight spaces before. They were already in the vents already. Lying on their mental back, looking up at the hanging mini DJ above their head. 

  "Sup." Moon looked at the mini DJ curiously. "Haven't seen you in a while." The mini DJ started playing 'When I Met Ya In The Summer' before leaving down the vent in colorful lights. "Small b--terd. D--n sensors." Moon shifted around and started crawling in the vents. His eyes lit up in the dark as they crawled the metal maze. This could take a while.

(Author's Note) Hope you enjoyed this. I'll be posting a second part to this later whenever I can, or if I can. P.S. DO YOU REMEMBER?? THE 21ST OF SEPTEMBER??!? XD Signing out- VerificationDick lol.