Cornered (SB Story)

(Authors Note) Enjoy! Third Person. )

  Moon shuffled the cards with their long fingers. "What did you want to talk about Nes?" They said with such ease. Vanessa was on edge though. Dropping their hand as soon as Moon gave them the cards.

  "Sorry. . The board has been talking about your request about repairing the vents. They sent a mechanic in this morning and they came back saying there wasn't any problems. They resent them and they haven't returned." Vanessa placed down a pair of cards. 

  "Has no one gone to look for them?" Moon was quite curious. He convinced himself that they only needed to be repaired. Maybe there was something clogging the vents, making those noises.. 

  "The board wants you to check it out. Since your body original-" 

 "Originally was made to be a new security bot." Moon let out a sign through their cooling fans. "I'll do it. I was one to ask in the first place. Usually the board doesn't look into these things." Vanessa nodded and cleared their hand. 

  "You want me to check your systems while we're here?" Moon nodded. "Will do." Moon headed into the parts and services machine. 

(Authors note) Hope you guys enjoyed the second part of the last section to this. I had forgotten my original idea so this will replace it instead. Signing out- VerificationDick lol.