Trying Something New (UT)

(Authors Note) The title is mostly linking to the Authors note right here. I'll be posting some Undertale Aus or ideas that come to mind. If they become something you guys like regularly then I might make a book specific for this kind of thing. This is a trial and error, not an guarantee. But I'm up for the idea if you guys are. For now they'll be here and labeled as UT Wackos until they potentially get their own book. If they do so, the stories will be removed and moved over to the new book if that happens. Enjoy the first trial and error! I'll finish the second part to the holiday special soon. Maybe I'll do another SB part if I have the time. I've been very busy with doctor appointments and school is starting up again in a few days. Enjoy. ) 

  'Nightmare' dragged their tentacles across the castles floor. Past the kitchen where the Murder Time Trio were raiding the fridge, and past Cross passed out on the sofa watching an anime show once again. The floors echoed their steps as their tentacles muffled them. 'Nightmare' reached their room and closed the door. They then made a puddle of black substances appear in the floor before slipping into it. If you're wondering, no, this was not your average king of negativity. Through the other side of the portal popped out 'Nightmare'. Their destination was OuterTale, underneath the echo flower waterfall. As they walked towards the waterfall, their goop slipped away and absorbed into the ground. Underneath was a white-ish skeleton nonethesame. They walked into the waterfall.

  In the cave underneath was Error, awaiting them. Ink appeared from the water. 

    "Hellooo RuRu!~" Ink had their arms outstretched and their smile reached their bony cheeks. They didn't have their regular paint brush on but rather a black tank top and their regular brown pants. 

  "Don't calll m-me that." (Author doesn't have the motivation nor brain capacity to make it glitchy lol.) Error scowl as Ink plopped down next to them, resting their elbows on their knees. Ink had wanted to meet up with Error for some time and Error finally agreed upon doing so. 

  "Sooo, I wanted to meet up because I think weee all should take a break from-" 

   "No Ink, Im not doing any of that." Error played around with their strings. 

  "Because of your UnderNovaa~?" 

  Error flinched. "Don't yell damn it. And that isn't the only reason. 'Nightmare' is gone when he should be keeping his minions busy." 

   "You're no fun." Ink pouted.

Error chuckled and tied a string around Ink and yanked it towards themselves. Ink tumbled on Error and chuckled. "I have to be because you're the only one that can pull this off with your lovely soulless being." Error smiled and retracted the string from Ink. "Your body is able to handle large amounts of negativity at once. Now if you pull this off, then this plann might just work." 

  "Alright, alright. But you have to at least tell me when you are watching UnderNova again. You keep on watching it without me!" Ink stood up. "I'll put them to work. Just keep Dream busy. He's not as innocent as he looks Error." 

    (Authors Note) Hope you guys enjoy this! If you didn't understand this, its where Ink is disguised as Nightmare and Error and Ink have some tricks up their sleeves. On further note, the UT Wackos will be different every time unless told otherwise in the warning or Authors Note before. Signing out, and Happy New Years- VerificationDick lol. 

Story Shelf! (Fandoms) (Most Security Breach) (Fnaf, UT, etc.)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara