I'll Make You Wait (SB)

(Author's Note) Sorry that I haven't been uploading. I will come out with two chapters in a row if enough people read this chapter! If you have anything to say about the stories so far, put them in the comments below. Enjoy! ) 

  *Click* *Whirllllllllll* Moon's eyes lit up, a old television screen with static. Their endo felt sore as they couldn't move their joints. They could feel each of their gears grind in their head, creating sharp pains in their wires. More static flew across their red eyes. There was something poking around their head. The same hum that they heard when they fell. He didn't have to move to know it was the same thing in the tunnels that shut them down. He started to worry until he heard a click. It was like something in his body turned on and allowed him movement. He flexed his long fingers. The little pads on the tips for the children were slightly peeling off, etched with dirt and rust from the fall. His wires in his head still ached like a migraine for his circuits. There was a large hand that patted his head. His hat was plopped into his lap. He looked down at it and grazed his fingers over the stitch work. Not the best but it was well. The yarn used for it was a bright red though so it didn't match the hat. He was afraid to look up until he heard a chuckle. It was rustic and static but yet full of life and mourning. 

  "W-shwWhyyy H+-3lloooo frRrr-n-noeww friiiendzzz!" Like it was all staged, recorded; Moon fell into line with the script, looking up to fi- 

*Do you wish to proceed the classified recording 282#89?* Yes or no? 

(Author's Note) You guys choose! Have fun! 😉 Signing out- VerificationDick lol.