Mashup! (HOLIDAY SPECIAL)

(Author's Note) No warning! Bam! Enjoy! 😎👉👉)

 (SB) Time stamp: 12.24.** 11:32pm (Daycare Attendee's place) 

     "Hand over the go- d--n remote Sun." Moon's eyes rolled as they were reaching over Sun to get to the device. 

  "Nope! It's MY~ turn with it. You've been choosing very um- non-appropriate Halloween movies! And not one of them was a Christmas movie. Halloween's over Moon!" Moon chuckled as they layed on Sun's chest in defeat. 

  "So what one did you have in mind?" Sun's eyes gleam with joy. 

  "Really?! I-i mean, I would have watched one with or without your approval." Moon smiled slightly. "Soooo I had a few in mind. There's the realistic Grinch, Home Alone, we could watch both of them.. Or we can rewatch that Nightmare Before Christmas movie, orr!!~ H-how about binge watching all of the Christmas Stories! I heard that the third-" 

  "Sunn.." 

     "R-right.. I'm blabbering again. How about the animated Grinch? You seemed to 'TolerAte' that one." Sun giggled. 

  "Alright. Put it one but I'm staying right where I am." Moon wiggled as if they were getting comfortable where they were. 

  "F-fine!" Sun had the movie up and running after watching a good 3 episodes of DDD. (Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives for anyone who is curious.) 

  "Hey Sun." 

   Sun was fully ingrossed with the film. "Yeah?" 

  "Did it feel weird with all of the fake burned wires? I was kind of surprised when we first ran through the scene." Sun faced Moon.

  "Yeah. Kind of heavy yet still light with the painted pool noodles. And!! I remember that! You had to be rebooted. It was quite funny." Sun laughed as Moon glanced at the screen. 

  "Yeah, I'd have to admit that. And with the lighting i-it kind of impressed me w-with such a low budget on your costume." Sun looked down at Moon and chuckled. 

  "Aww. That's sweet Moon." Moon scoffed. And Suns attention span had run out quickly as the chunky reighdeer came into view. "Look Moon! It's so chunky!! Eeee!" 

  30 minutes later, you could hear that Sun had shut down for the night. Moon smiled and shut the film off. He looked at his internal clock and decided to shut off as well. "Merry Christmas Sunny.." 

        (Author's Note) Hey!! Grab a snack here or take a brain break. Because here there will be a second part later (Edit: this week). Happy Holidays guys! Signing out- VerificationDick lol.