Strong Bonds

I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS: J.K.ROWLING OWNS THEM. This is just a fanfic written by a huge HP fan.

Hello eveyrone! Here is the new chapter called Strong Bonds. WARNING TO YOUNGER VIEWERS: SEX SCENE TOWARDS END SO BE ADVISED, though granted it isn't bad. Remember, I love writing this story for you guys so please dont report! I hope this answers your questions about Fred popping up in the last chapter! haha ENJOY! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Hermione said after two minutes of Ginny flicking her eyes between three objects that clearly weren’t there. After the shock had seemed to wear off of Ginny’s face, Hermione saw the wonder on her friend’s face. She was seeing her dead brother and possible future in-laws.

      “Fred? I can’t believe it’s you! I’ve missed you so much!” Hermione just stared at the scene, not sure whether or not to tell Ginny to remove the ring or not. She was sure she missed her brother a lot.

      “Of course I have been! George is supplying me and I’ve been trying to hide them from any head Prefects.” She continued, obviously talking to Fred. “Hermione obviously, and Draco Malfoy.”

      A moments silence went by while she listened to her brother, “I know, I couldn’t understand it either but everyone is fine with it now. Have you been watching everything we have been doing?” A sheepish look appeared on Ginny’s face and her cheeks splashed red. “I’m glad you’re not able to tell Mum and Dad right now. They would probably kill me if they knew I was with Harry at such a ‘young and tender age’.” Ginny rolled her eyes at what Hermione presumed was still her brother, before turning her head to the left of Hermione where she though Harry’s parent’s would have been standing.

      “Oh, I’m sorry, you probably don’t want to know about your own son doing that sort of stuff.” Ginny looked down, embarrassed, but something said perked her back up. “Sirius does know that Harry can’t hear him egging him on doesn’t he?” She laughed at the invisible figures. Ginny then snapped her hand out in front of her suddenly, before pulling it back, correcting herself.

      “I’m Ginny Weasley by the way, Harry’s girlfriend, sorry for not properly introducing myself at first. I can guess I can’t shake your hands. Seeing Fred here made me so happy.” She indicated to the spot where he was ‘standing’. “Oh, um Harry gave it to me at Christmas. He told me it had been yours Mrs. Potter and I am so honoured to hold it on my finger.” Hermione guessed that conversation easily, the promise ring on Ginny’s hand that had belonged to Lily.

      “Oh okay, thanks Lily, and um James. I’m really happy to be meeting you in some sort of way. I never thought I would get the chance until Harry and myself were much older and ready to pass on.” She nodded a few times and laughed a little, “Yeah, if I get my way I plan on having Harry all to myself for the rest of our lives. I’ve sort of been in love with him since before I started here. I’m just lucky he loves me all the same.” Tears threatened to spill down Hermione’s cheeks as she listened to their conversation. Though for her it was all one way, she still understood everything.

      “Well you can tell Sirius to stop being a prat and that he still owes me a proper game of Quidditch when I get up there. He cheated last time we played.” Hermione smiled at the memory. She hadn’t been out the back of Grimmauld Place when he did cheat, but she walked out as she saw Ginny attacking him with a broom while the twins looked on in amusement.

      “Oh, he’s standing right next to you is he? It’s a shame I can’t see him. I would give him a right old bollocking I would.” Hermione’s thoughts drifted to ghosts. Were they really walking around them all day long, watching over them and their daily lives? It was entirely possible, but she wasn’t sure what to think and that unnerved Hermione.