All Eyes on Hermione

I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS: J.K.ROWLING OWNS THEM. This is just a fanfic by a huge HP fan.

----------------------------------------

“Good god Draco! Would you stop staring me?” Hermione shouted at a flabbergasted Draco walking alongside her in his own Halloween costume.

      “I would but it’s a bit hard Hermione. I mean, is that outfit even legal?” He asked back, still staring at her, analysing every part of her costume from top to bottom. She did have to admit that there wasn’t much of it. Hermione rolled her eyes at Draco and continued walking.

      “I mean, I know you’re Muggle-Born and all but are you sure this is what they think we look like?” He asked his voice a bit sceptical.

      “Yes I am sure. I saw a TV programme once and it was about Witch and Wizard costumes. This one in particular was very popular and was the only one that didn’t make us look like old hags with giant warts and hooked noses. And it was in the book.” As she said this, she looked down at her tiny Witch outfit she had chosen from the muggle section to wear.

      There really wasn’t much of it as the front of the dress was quite short, and it went halfway up her thighs. She had fashioned it out of the purple velvet drapes in their common room. She used magic of course, she couldn’t make clothes if her life depended on it.

      She had also used some of Draco’s black silk sheets with his permission. They were clean; she grabbed them out of the bathroom where they had a spare set each. Hermione promised to repair the damage to his sheets and their drapes once this stupid party was over.

      The top half of the dress was a corset, with see thin black lace wrapping itself form the top of the dress, and down her arms. It definitely made her chest appeared larger than normal, something she was still trying to come to grips with. It made her slightly uncomfortable. The corset part to the dress stopped at her hip bones, and this was where the dress flowed in layers of purple and black to the halfway point of her thighs. The back of the dress hung lower than the front, covering much more and making her feel slightly less exposed.

      Hermione had also transfigured her first-year school hat to become a tall pointy Witch hat, and an old pair of shoes to become a pair of black boots. She didn’t make them too tall though. She couldn’t walk in them if they were gigantic. The last touch to her outfit was her own wand, which she held in her hand.

      “Well, alright. But aren’t you going to get cold?” He asked.

      Hermione stopped in her tracks. Draco kept walking but halted when he noticed she was no longer beside him. “Would you like me to go change Draco?” Hermione asked, smirk planted on her face.

      “NO!” He shouted at her, his eyes wide. Hermione raised her eyebrows at him, her mind instantly clicking over to when he had nearly kissed her in the common room earlier that evening. She got angry at herself then, she wasn’t supposed to be thinking about that. “I mean, ah, no don’t change. It, ah, took you ages to make that.” He said with a cough here and there.

      “Whatever. Anyway, I charmed my body not to feel the cold tonight, so I’ll stay warm.” They continued walking down the corridors towards the entrance hall, Hermione’s eyes staring straight ahead. She could see him out the corner of her eye, looking down at her chest, trying to get a glimpse through the lace.

      “Draco...I’m going to throttle you soon if you don’t stop trying to look at my breasts. Just because you’re taller than me doesn’t mean you can look down there.” She could see him go red in the face out the corner of her eye and she smiled inwardly to herself.