Four Down, Two to Go

I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS: J.K.ROWLING OWNS THEM. This is just a fanfic written by a HUGE HP FAN!!!!!

HELLO!

First off, my apologies for not updating in such a long time. I have had a lot of things going on at home and have simply not had the time to write this chapter. It is however, right here for you now and the timing on my part is simply wonderful, as it has come out just as the final chapter of Harry Potter has at the cinema. I myself have already seen Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 and it is simply wonderful, and such a fantastic send off to the series of many of our childhoods. I hope you enjoy both the movie, and my new chapter! Thanks for being so patient with me! Leave a 'Voldemort' in your comment if you have read this!

P.S This chapter is in Draco's P.O.V and it is 20 pages long! My second longest Chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was May 15th, and there was still no news. Just over a week had passed, and nothing had been the same. That was something Draco could see everywhere he looked.

      Hermione, his darling girlfriend, utterly distraught at the situation, and there was nothing more he could do than hold her close and leave her to her thoughts. He didn’t want to tell her everything would be okay, as he didn’t know himself.

      And Saint Potter; no, Harry. He had a newfound respect for the man after everything that had happened, and he couldn’t believe how calm and collected he seemed in public. But he heard the man at night, crying and yelling at a person who wasn’t there, to the people who had taken them.

      Potter had seemed weaker too, physically and mentally. He couldn’t understand why until Hermione told him that he and Ginny had shared a Blood Bond. He had lost one half of himself now, his magical Aura being stretched between here and the unknown place Ginny was in. At least that was a good sign, he could still mentally feel her somewhere, meaning she was still alive enough for brain activity to be recognised.

      Draco himself was feeling it. Now that she was gone too, it was as if any fixture of laughter at all had been sucked dry from the walls that surrounded them, and left them bare and empty, hollow enough to fill their tears with. Draco hadn’t shed any tears, but he had gone into angry fits, angry rages. He had already broken to vases in their common room. No one had been there to see him do it, but that was his way of coping.

      He had never been close to the Weasley’s, had basically ridiculed them most of their school life but he had always been fond of Ginny at least, the tough nut that she is, after having gone through everything in the past. Draco had to admit it was weird seeing Ron missing too, and it was odd not seeing Lavender start to deteriorate nearing the full moon as bad as that may sound.

       Eating meals at the Gryffindor table, where he was now sitting at for breakfast was becoming weirder each day. More and more Gryffindors seemed to be separating themselves from the three of them, making an exception of those close to them such as Dean, Seamus, Parvati and Neville. Neville especially stayed close to them, kept his watchful eye over everything. Draco knew how close he and Ginny were, literally.

      Draco hoped it wasn’t because of him, but deep down he knew it was. Once word had spread that Draco was on the suspect list, Slytherin’s had been walking up to him and shaking his hand in the corridor, patted his back when they could and even tried to start conversations up with him at any opportunity they could get. This was why the Gryffindors were furthering themselves from him also. The idiots all believed he was behind it all. Luckily the important people knew it wasn’t him.