In Safety's Arm's For Now

• Dedicated to To All my Wonderful, Patient and Awesome Fans and Readers

I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS: J.K.ROWLING OWNS THEM. This is just a fanfic written by a huge HP fan.

HELLO EVERYONE! this is just a quick filler chapter, which hadn't been planned. But it was necessary due to the fact that i will not be uploading for at least two to three weeks. My laptop is playing up and needs to be shipped off to the shop to look for faults, which means i cant upload for a while. But i have made this chapter just to satisfy your needs in the meantime. Im sorry guys, this really cant be helped. If you have read this, i really appreciate it and would you mind popping a 'Dobby' into your comment so I know you all read it and know whats going on? Thanks so much guys, you really are the greatest readers i could ask for =D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting on the grass outside the Burrow was pleasant. The sun was shining brightly, warming up the day considerably. It pelted down on Hermione as she watched an interesting game of backyard Quidditch unfold before her eyes.

      She had never been one for Quidditch, and everyone knew it. So when Ginny asked everyone if they wanted to play, she wasn’t surprised when Hermione’s instant reaction was negative and she didn’t act disappointed either. Hermione secretly knew anyhow, that knowing Ginny she would have already organised everyone into teams before asking if they wanted to play and that Hermione wouldn’t have been in those teams. However it was polite to ask.

      Hermione hated flying, and that was a fact. Muggle flying in an aircraft she could handle, but flying without any safety around oneself and out in the open on a broom, no way. She could get on a broom, she could hover a few feet, but then she would become wobbly and freak out. Hermione had to admit to herself that it was of the very few things she couldn’t actually do.

      So she always sat down on the sidelines instead, usually with only Mrs. Weasley who had brought out refreshments for everyone. But today however, she was enjoying the company of her parents, Narcissa and Andromeda, little Teddy and Molly and Arthur.

      Hermione was thrilled when she arrived at the Burrow with her friends for the Easter holidays to find her parents sitting in the lounge, having a cup of tea with Arthur Weasley and as he had wished, talking about ‘fellytones’. Hermione was happy that the Weasley’s had kept their word about wanting her parents there for the holidays if they wished, and Draco too.

      He too had come to the Burrow with herself, Harry, Ginny and Ron. The latter both seemed okay with it, as she found they were getting along just swell with each other in the common room together. Hermione had noticed that Draco was on his best behaviour now that they lived in their common room, but still liked to get into playful banters with the two men. Ginny, Lavender and herself usually just rolled their eyes and continued doing whatever they were doing.

      He had confided however that he missed having the common room to themselves, as he missed the freeness of it, the being able to walk around in nothing more than underwear, having some peace and quiet, and the sex they enjoyed on their love seat or in front of the fire. Hermione had just reminded him they had two beds to use and could get creative if need be.

      Hermione turned to look at her parents, who were sitting next to her on the grass, her mother the closest. She smiled when she remembered their first meeting that same day with her new boyfriend. She had never informed her parents over her years at Hogwarts about the cruel and snide remarks Draco used to make at her, so she didn’t have to bother with any explanations. Thankfully, her father and Draco seemed to hit it off extremely well.

      The same was to be said for her mother and Narcissa Malfoy, whom of which popped over with Andromeda most days during the holidays. It seemed her sister was keeping her company, knowing the pain of loss herself.