Drama in Hogsmeade

• Dedicated to All of my Awesome Readers!

I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS: J.K.ROWLING OWNS THEM. This is just a fanfic written by a huge HP fan.

Hello! Sorry for the extremely long wait but i have been super busy, not to mention getting a tad bit of writers block in the process, which didn't help! This chapter is longer again as i am making them like that like i said previously! This is in Hermione's P.O.V again, but the next will be in Draco's. ENJOY!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Walking down the rough path to the Hogsmeade township, Hermione found herself walking with everyone in their group, and their other 7th year friends, but she held back with the man who was holding her gloved hand ever so gently, but in a protective way she loved as well.

      Slightly ahead of herself and Draco, was Ron who was walking hand-in-hand with Lavender – something that pleased her very much – and walking on the other side of him was Harry and Ginny, who were laughing at some private joke.

      Neville had walked off ahead with Luna in toe – after a reminder to herself and Ginny to meet him before everyone else for butter beers – and had joined his Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw friends from the D.A, whom he had also contacted at Hermione’s request. Hermione was sure, by the looks of things, that Neville and Ernie were quite close friends these days, and resembled something similar to Ron and Harry’s friendship.

      Seamus and Dean were talking animatedly with Parvati and Padma, and also checking out their backsides while the two beautiful girls weren’t looking. She had a feeling that the two Gryffindors were trying to get ‘lucky’ with the two girls and that Seamus would try and get one of them drunk with him down at the pub. After all, they were all of age these days, which meant they were able to freely buy alcohol – not that Hermione was ever really going to go there again.

      Draco was squeezing her hand, as if to get her attention and she turned to look at him. His hair was slightly ruffled from the wind, and his nose was red from the cold but he had chosen not to wear a warm hat just yet, as it wasn’t quite snowing just yet. His green and silver scarf was wrapped three times around his long neck and his dark outfit made him stand out ever so slightly against the Autumn backdrop they were passing by.

      Trees had definitely dropped a heavy load of leaves by now, and they sprinkled the ground in colours of brown, yellow and some still slightly green. The colours were very beautiful and she enjoyed looking at them as she passed by.

      “You seem like you’re off in Wonderland. What’s that head of yours thinking anyway?” Draco chimed in.

      “Wonderland? Have you been reading my muggle books in the bookshelf?” Hermione questioned. ‘He had to have been’ she thought, and giggled at the image of Draco peering over a muggle book. If she had have asked him the same question years ago, he would have told her where she could shove her muggle books, but it seemed his interest in the other kind of people on this planet – the non magical people – had raised quite significantly.

      “I may have been, although I thought it seemed a little too easy a read for your mind.”

      “My mother used to read it to me as a child. It was one of my favourites. Snow White came in a close second.”

      Draco looked like he was thinking about something quite hard, “Was that the book about the girl who was poisoned by an apple, and who had 7 men slaving around after her?”

      Hermione rolled her eyes, as he couldn’t see the actual story for itself, rather just the things he would never do himself. Could you picture Draco slaving around for some woman? No, definitely not.