Chapter 5

Robin woke up sweating and quickly looking around. She completely forgot the night before until she looked down and saw the older girl splayed across her. Robin softly smiled and spun her head to look at her alarm clock. Thankfully, she had remembered to turn the alarm clock off last night before they had both fallen asleep. The alarm clock read 9:08 AM. Robin layed her head back onto the pillow and closed her eyes. Right before she was about to doze off Nancy shifted her position. The girl had moved her head back onto Robins chest and curled up beside her.

After a few minutes of just laying there, Robin decided to wake Nancy up. The girl being on top of her was starting to get uncomfortable and she felt overheated. So, Robin reached out and lightly shook Nancys shoulders. Nancy immediately shot up, looking around. "Where am I?" she said rubbing her eyes. Robin smiled at her "You were out of it last night, I just had Chrissy drop us both at my house."

Nancy stared at her for a second before she nodded her head. "I remember a little but it's still mostly a blur." Nancy then looked down and noticed she was practically on top of the other girl. "Sorry" she mumbled as she got out from under the covers and stood up. "Do you need clothes to borrow for today or do you just want to wear the clothes from last night?" Robin questioned as she propped herself up on the bed. "Can I maybe borrow some of your clothes."

"Sure" the younger girl said as she got out of the bed.

She walked over to her closet and grabbed one of her t shirts and handed it to Nancy. Then she made her way over to the dresser and pulled out a pair of sweatpants. "Heres this, you can use my shower if you want, Im gonna go make us some food while you get ready."

Nancy nodded her head and walked over to the bathroom. She walked in and Robin heard the lock click. As Robin walked out of her room she could still remember what Nancy smelled like when she woke up. Robin enjoyed waking up to the smell of Nancy's shampoo. The warmth of someone lying beside her when she woke up gave her such great comfort.

She sighed as she made her way to the kitchen. From what she could remember, she hadn't bought groceries recently so she wouldn't have that many options for breakfast. After checking a few cabinets, she finally found the one with cereal inside. She grabbed the box and threw it on the counter, rummaging around for bowls and spoons. Eventually, she was able to find two bowls and spoons that were remotely clean, running them under water just in case.

When she started to walk over to the fridge she heard the shower turn on. Happy that Nancy took her up on the offer, she grabbed the milk out of the fridge and sat at the table. She quickly poured the cereal and milk into her bowl and started eating.

A few minutes later Robin heard the water turn off. Nancy quickly got dressed and emerged from Robins bedroom. When Nancy made it to the kitchen, confusion crossed her face.

"I thought you said you were gonna make us food?" she said as she sat down by Robin. "I forgot i haven't gone to the grocery store in a while."

Nancy chuckled as she poured her cereal and milk into the bowl. They ate in silence for a few minutes before Robin decided to speak.

"Did you see Max and El at the roller rink the other day?" Robin said in between bites. Nancy arched an eyebrow, looking confused. It took her a few seconds before she realized what Robin was talking about. Her face lit up as she spoke with her mouth full "They were so cute together!" she squealed while covering her mouth.

"Absolutely! Do you think El likes Max? Because I know for sure Max likes her." Robin said in a sing songy voice. Nancy's jaw dropped. "No way!" she smiled. Robin nodded her head smiling as she stirred her cereal. They continued to eat their cereal for a few minutes.