3:Fight

Yn pov

As i was dropped off to school , i saw him standing next to the school gate , i quickly closed the door and went to him .

"Hey babe " he said with a wide smile .

"Hey" i faked smiled

"Babe what's wrong ?"

"Umm nothing " i shrugged my shoulders.

"Yn" he looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Uh well let's just go "

"Okay " atleast he buyed it for now , because imagine me being sixteen and your twenty- year old boyfriend going to class with me everyday and this past few days I've heard rumors about me coming from that asshole called Jake.

Oh how i hate him , he used to bully me when i was in kinder-garden and now his spreading rumors about me ?

As we were walking past the hall-way he was walking past, i tried to hide my face but oh my he saw me  like the reflection on the mirror.

He stood infront of me "Hey slut " and with that he was already on the floor , blood coming out of his nose and mouth  , They were already on the floor  Hyunjin on top of him and Jake fighting for his life , i don't know why but i felt kinda bad , i felt like it was my fault.

Office

"Young man , i will have to ask you to never come to this school ever again and besides your not even a student here"

"Excuse you ? Do you know what this asshole said to my girl- " i touched his hand and shook my head a little .

"Umm i meant my friend "

"Um Yn can you please come with your parent's tomorrow and Jake will be suspended for a week "

I turned my head to face Hyunjin but he looked pissed as hell.

As we got out of the office He grabbed my wrist and stared at me .

"What?" I asked feeling a little bit scared

"Really Yn what!?"

"Can you please drop me off "

"Fine let's go "

He dropped me off home and  i ran inside my room, my parents weren't even there because of their business.

I sat there at the corner of my bed thinking how i am going to make an excuse to my parents to meet the principal.

Dinner

"How was your day honey " my mom asked in her gentle voice .

"Good  " i said looking down on the plate trying not to show them the fear in my eyes .

"Mom " i said as i looked at my mom .
"Dad" then turned my head to face my dad.

I looked back at the plate that was filled with food , i didn't even take a bite.

"Please promise me you won't be mad at me " at this point i was on the edge of a hill trying my best not to cry.

"What did you do ?" My dad spoke in his deep raspy voice .

"Um my friend got in a fight because this guy called Jake called me something  so the principal wants to see you guys tomorrow "

My parents looked a bit disappointed, they always wanted to hear excellent news . I mean we were titled "the world's most perfect family " by the society.

"I'm going to sleep now " i didn't want to stay there any longer it's just gonna be awkward.

Morning

I went down the stairs, not gonna lie my parents looked amazingly filthy rich , like are we going to a important occasion or something?

Office

"And that's it Mr Kim , Yn can not bring anyone to this school who is not a student or someone the school does not know "

We sat there for minutes to hours listening to his boring speech about the school rules .

As we went inside the car we went to the French restaurant and how the food was so delicious. 

I excused myself to the bathroom but on my way there i bumped into someone .

I fell down but the person catched me in time . I looked up and i saw this cute guy with freckles on his face when he smiled at me his  eyes became smaller which made him even more attractive .

We made eye contact but before i could say anything he was already gone. 

What is this ?

I have a boyfriend right ?

But why do i feel different ?

Hope you guys enjoyed
Don't forget to vote
Thank you ♡