5:16

Yn pov

Shit , what is he doing here ?

"Hyunjin what are you doing here ?"

"Yn who was the guy you met yesterday?" His voice was imitating and now i was getting scared

"Hyunjin please not now , we'll talk later not now "

He held both of my wrists and looked at me deep in the eyes.

I looked away " Yn look at me" by the tone of his voice i knew he was  angry but why am i not allowed to have guy friends? He never told me why .

"I.said.look.at.me"

I looked at him with fear in my eyes I'm sure people are already staring at us.

I looked away when i felt a tap on my shoulder. It was him.i looked at him for a second until Hyunjin grabbed my jaw for me to focus on him. The guy beside me looked worried.

"Hey yn are you alright?"

"Umm yes " i stared at Hyunjin for a minute before i left .

I went to my classroom just to get what happened out of my head .

Someone came and sat beside me but i didn't care at all , I'm just stressed out .

"Yn?" I looked at the person who sat beside me and surprise surprise it was that guy again.

"Are you stalking me ?" I said sarcastically. 

"Umm what-" i cut him of .

"Relax I'm just kidding "
"So what's your name ?"

"My name is Felix " i could tell that his blushing by his red cheeks .

"Oh and I'm-" and that's when i realized he knows my name .

"Who told you my name , i mean we never properly introduced each other"

"Yeah your right but i asked one of your classmates " he said shyly .

"Oh that explains it even tho i don't have any friends atleast someone knows i exist" i said while rolling my eyes .

"Do can we become friends?"

"Yeah cool " suddenly the bell rang and the students came running in the class making a hell of a noise, the two class captain's were trying to calm them down but it seems like nothing was working .

Felix went back to his seat as soon as the teacher entered the classroom. Minutes went past then hours and more hours until the bell rang . The student's ran out of the classroom like it depended on their lives while i was taking my time .

I walked to Hyunjins apartment to see if he was okay . I'm sure he was angry as hell. 

I knocked at his door when he opened the door , something seemed of about his face , was he crying ?

"Look um I'm sorry i didn't mean to upset you " i said sadly .

He immediately hugged me tightly, but why?
"Hyunjin i can't breath " i hit him softly with my arm that was free signing him that i can't breath.

He let go and looked at me, his eyes were red as heck .

"I missed you " he whispered in my ear.
He hid his face in my neck while his hands sliding on my waist .

I felt something wet on my neck , he was giving me hickeys. 

"Aah-"

"Hyunjin-"

"Stop ahh-"

Those words kept coming out of my mouth but he just wouldn't listen.

Smut warning :

He tossed me on the couch and he unbuckled his belt , he ripped of my clothes and now I'm in my undergarments. 

He took of my panty , now i was getting a little bit nervous. His face was directly facing my pussy .

He entered his tongue and i rolled my eyes , it felt so good .

After devouring me he showed me his 8 inch cock . He slid a condom on his cock and entered me without warning.

"Take it out please " i said while tears were rolling down my eyes.

"Shh it's going to be alright okay " he went faster until it felt like pleasure.

"Faster Hyunjin "

"Call me daddy babygirl "

"Daddy faster please" and that's when he went in an inhuman speed . He came inside the condom but i wish he came inside me .

Later we took a shower and slept peacefully naked  on his bed .

Hope you guys enjoyed
Don't forget to vote
Thank you ♡