15:Sunset

Yn pov

I woke up to see him looking at me smiling. 

"Why are you looking at me like that "

"Why not your the most beautiful girl anyone could have " he said kissing my neck .

"So I've been meaning to ask you something" i said sitting up straight. 

"Yes?" He said with a fake smile. 

"Hyunjin um are you back in your old ways?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean smoking and other things?"

"Listen Yn " he came closer to me .

"I do admit it, i did smoke but i didn't do other things"
(When she said 'other things ' she meant him gambling, she doesn't know about him killing )
"Okay why did you do it i thought you promised me "

"I know it's just that I'm stressed that , your going to get married to a man you don't know and-" i cupped his cheeks

"Look i know your stressed and that, but please don't do that,it's not good for your health do it for me okay?"

"Okay" he came and hugged me, i hugged him ."I'm sorry "

"It's okay, i forgive you" i hope that he really changes .

"So wanna take a shower?"

"Let's have breakfast first "

"Okay anything for you love "

After we ate breakfast .

"So you wanna hang out today?" He asked while biting my neck softly.

"Umm no " i giggled and turn around to push him gently. "Remember we have to convince my parents that i should not marry Felix, cause my cry baby boyfriend doesn't want that?"

"Babe i just want today to be about us okay? Only us, and we are moving out next week"

"Hyujin your still on that? Come one your know my parents will never allow that right?"

"Yn you are going with me no matter what i thought you said that you loved me ?" He said in a stern voice causing my body to shiver.

"Yeah i do but-" he cut me of by picking me up in a bridal style .

"Let's stop this topic and go shower okay?"

"Okay fine "

After shower

You wore a cute simple dress while Hyujin wore A white baggy t-shirt with black shorts.

We went to get some ice cream and we had lunch together also went to some rides.

Now we are at the park , sitting in a bench looking at the sun set , oh how beautiful , warm colours such as orange , yellow, a little bit of pink and a tint of purple but you couldn't see it clearly.

"Yn" he said calmly.

I responded with a 'hmm' while not losing my focus on the sunset.

"You know that i love you right ?"

"Yeah" i giggled a little bit before i said " i love you too"

"No Yn , i mean that type of love where i would do anything for you, even killing anyone who gets between us"

I started to feel a little uncomfortable after that last sentence , he didn't mean it right?

Hyunjin is a sweetie pie, he wouldn't even hurt a bug .

"Ohh" my mouth made an 0 shape , i didn't know what to say i was too stunned to speak .

Author: this sounds familiar.

"Okay let's get going , it's getting pretty late " he said as he stood up he held out his hand to help me stand up, did he notice that i was feeling uncomfortable? That's why he wanted to go home so early?

Hyunjin pov

"No Yn i mean that type of love where i would do anything for you , even killing anyone who gets between us " after i said the last sentence her mouth made an 0 face , she looked like she was unsure for what to say .
I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable, no never, i wouldn't wanna do that to my love.

"Okay let's get going it's getting pretty late " i said as i stood up and held out my hand to help her to stand up , i just didn't want to stay any longer in this awkward atmosphere plus i didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

After we got home , she said she was sleepy so i put her into to bed and told her that I'm going to meet a friend. 

While i was going to that idiot Felix.

I opened the door, ahh i saw him laying his head front forward, i couldn't really see his face due to his hair.

I walked closer to him and slapped him, he immediately woke up and saw me , he looked at me with fear , while tears were filling up in his eyes, he didn't even dare to say a single word. He looked pale and drained , this motherfucker.

I grabbed a knife and done the same thing i did last time but with more toture,I'm planning on killing him this week .

I left from there, i brought extra clothes so that Yn won't suspect a thing, i put on the new ones and burned the old ones.

Yn pov

Why is Hyunjin suddenly leaving again like last time , and something that is weird is that it's always the same exact time, does he have a girlfriend that's not me?

What? No Yn What?!? He couldn't right? He said he loves me right , but then where would he be late at night?

Tears in my eyes started to fill up but i held it back, i gotta be strong, but why does it hurt?