8: Shot

Yn pov

I woke up feeling better after what he done to me ...i forgive him he's my boyfriend and today i have to go back home to explain all this to my parent's.

I mean i haven't been to school for 2 to 3 days somewhere between those two . And including one of those days i had a sleepover here and i haven't been answering their phone calls I'm sure they already called the police to investigate where i am .

I went downstairs to make breakfast for me and Hyunjin .

After a few minutes i was done and i called him downstairs.

"Hyunjin !"

He immediately ran downstairs and looked at me .

"Babe are you okay?" He said checking my face to see if there were no scars there.

"No I'm perfectly okay , i just called you for breakfast "

He sighed in relief. "Thank god , i was ready to fight the person who touched my love "

I giggled , i know that he is possessive but in a cute way , when he gets over -protective i get a little scared of him and worried.

"Okay the food is getting cold let's try your breakfast"

As we were half way done with the food a phone vibrated and i knew Hyunjin had my phone . So i turned my head to face him .

"Whose phone is that ?" i asked.

"I don't know let's just watch the show and eat the food without being interrupted "

The phone vibrated again but i choose to ignore it and it repeated and that was it , i went to the direction where i heard the sound .

It was in the kitchen cupboard , how did i not notice while i was making breakfast.

I looked at the name to see who was calling me . It was Kris ?

I mean why am i even shocked he is my bodyguard.

I answered the phone and before i could even say hi he flashed my ear with words " Yn where are you , your parent's are coming to get you "

"Umm I'm at my friends house and how do they know where i am "

" Yn they have a tracker on your phone , when they tracked your phone all these days their phone only indicated that you are in a building but not what room "

"So how will they know my room now?"

"You know how your parents are , ofcourse they have connections with people "

Suddenly the door bust open revealing my Dad in a black suit and my Mom in a black dress that was holding her hour glass body .

Hyunjin came running to me and back hugged me .

" Get away from my daughter " my dad said with an angry face too angry.

"Or what" Hyunjin said confidently.

"Hmm you really got the guts don't you boy" my mom said while smirking. 

And I'm just standing there confused as hell like what the heck is going on right now ?

I looked at my dad and he was pointing a gun to Hyunjjn . What is my dad doing with a gun in the first place and is this a movie to point a gun at random people. 

" Dad what are you doing "

"Don't worry princess this piece of bullshit and his father are planning to take my mafia business "

"Mafia ?"
"Wait Dad you are part of the mafia ?"
Now I'm getting really scared. 

I mean i heard that Mafias are the most cruel people in all industry's and now my Dad and Mom and Hyunjjn ??.

I turned to him and looked at him with tears falling from my eyes.

"Baby he's lying , you know that i would never do anything like that "

"Hyunjin just stop!"

"Yn princes-" my dad said but i cut him off.

"Stop it the both of you !" I rushed to the room but on my way there i heard a gunshot, i quickly ran back to see my boyfriend lying on the floor bleeding. 

I kneeled down to him as i shouted at my parents to call the ambulance but no my parents were just smirking seeing him just die like a dog .

After a few hours the ambulance took him when i tried to go with him they refused and now I'm in my room crying to the lord to save him , what will i be without him.

Hope you guys enjoyed
Don't forget to vote
Thank you♡