14: Kidnapped

Hyunjin pov

I went out of the house and called my men to tell me where that asshole is.

"Hello boss?"

" Did you find him?"

"Yes sir "  good my plan is coming together , his gonna regret even being born.

I opened the door to see him tied up( arms and his legs) and blind folded sitting on a wooden light brown chair .

I slowly went towards him and removed his blind fold . His eyes widened as he saw me .

I chuckled before i spoke " Shocked?"

"Please what do you want!!"  He said while shaking ,trying to get off .

"You know your only making the ropes tighter you know"

He stopped and looked at me with disgust.

"Please let me go i promise i won't tell anyone about this please" he said with tears in his eyes and guess what I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

i slapped him hard " Be a man , what are you a fucking kid?"

"What are you gonna do to me " he said while looking down , i could see his shirt getting soaked by his tears, i guess he didn't want me to see his tears what a pussy. 

"Look i want you to get away from me and my love yn, but I'm going to let you suffer, slowly sliding into death. I'm gonna let you starve and we will see the others later by testing them on you don't you think "

He looked at me and slowly shook his head. I whisled to give one my men that i need something from them. 

A short one came to me " Grab me that knife over there" he quickly done that and brought it right in my long thin hands.

I grabbed a full set of his hair and let his head turn side ways.

"What a nice neck, too bad it has to be ruined huh?"

I slowly took the knife and carved it in his skin, blood splattered all over my face. 

His screams were so satisfying, it felt like it was someone who was burned alive , while they poured more gasoline to make the fire rise up more, YES that was it!!!!! There more i cut in deeper, the more his screams increased.

I just left him there, i wanna test him for awhile, I'll check him every weekend , no food, no warmth, just darkness in the freezing cold , tied up in a chair not able to move and I'll add fuel to the fire.

Before i went back to see my baby i bought the mochi i promised my baby.

I unlocked the door to see her watching  cartoons? Wasn't she sleeping?

"Babe?"

Yn pov

I went to sleep but after a few minutes i couldn't fall asleep, i wasn't comfortable without him . It just didn't feel right without him beside me .

I went down stairs and watched some cartoons , after and hour or more i heard the door unlock. 

"Babe ?"  He came closer to me , but something was different, he had a smirk on his face , and he smelled like cigarettes.  did he smoke ? I hope his not going back to his old ways again .

(So if your confused , Yn knew that Hyunjin smoked before they stared dating, Yn convinced Hyunjin to stop, so know she's scared if his back in his old ways)

Hyunjin knew Yn was suspecting him so he brought the mochi close to her face.

"Look what i bought you" he said with a bright smile. 

"Ohh you got it , umm Hyunjin what's on your shirt?" I said pointing at the two little red dots.

"Oh this, it-s just umm rawberry pure"

"Ohh ok"

"Wanna take a shower?" He said coming closer to my face , i pushed him off cause the smell of cigarettes are strong .

"Umm sure cool "

After we showered we fell asleep , i wanna ask him about if his back in his old habits or not . But what if I'm over thinking this?

Omg guys , if y'all didn't know I AM PART OF THESE FANDOMS

MIDZY , STAY, ARMY. 

Might stan more groups in the future lol

But did you guys see how cute my baby looks

( i wrote this on 12 December 2022)

His going to tomorrow, I'm going to miss him so much, i cannot even explain how much i love this dude .

My love
My moon
My everything
Stay safe .

-By a girls nickname named Lee , I'm going to miss you forever love , I'm so proud of you , please take care of your self and well as the people reading this.