4:Coincidence

Yn pov

As i got back home i sat on the couch, my parents are coming late so i have enough time to rest but who is that guy he kinda looks familiar , do i know him? Or am i just hallucinating?

Later

I just had dinner with my mom and dad but my phone vibrated as i was about to stand up . My parents glared at my phone , i looked at my phone and nervously picking it up .

"Bring that phone here" my dad said in a serious tone.

"Umm dad I'm sure it's nothing serious " i looked at him and tried my best to smile but I'm just a duck with no luck .

My mom snatched my phone and gave it to my dad like he was some type of king and my mom was the servant.

He looked at the message , he gazed at me before looking back at the phone , my body was heating up what if it was hyunjin ? .

"Who is Jake ?"

" Oh it's the guy that got in a fight with my friend "

" oh okay well then it's not important " he gave me back my phone .

I quickly ran up to my room and made sure to lock the door , i switched on my phone i went into the app and clicked on Jake's number.

The reason i have his number is because 2 months ago we were paired together for a project so i had to get his number incase i needed him .
The message read.

'I'm sorry Yn'

What does he mean , sorry ?
Jake is a jerk but him apologizing ? That's a very rare thing for him to say , i don't think he serious maybe he is just joking right ?

I didn't reply and went to bed .

Morning

When i was done with my morning routine, i went downstairs to see my breakfast ready , I'm sure my parent's already left . Ugh now Kris has to drop me off to school , or maybe i can bribe him ?

He was walking towards me when i stopped him and gave him puppy eyes and pouted my lips.

"What's wrong Miss Yn ? " i had to look up at him since he was taller than me .

"Is it fine if i walk to school today ?"

"Yn your-" i cut him off.

"Parents i know but please I'll be extra careful this time " i slowly went closer to him and hugged him .

He looked at me in the eyes , i know he can't resist my puppy eyes , no one can !

" Fine " he said in a tired yet sarcastic voice .

"Yay!" I jumped around before i took my backpack and left.

I plugged in my earphones while listening to relaxing music that makes me feel like I'm in another universe.

I got to my classroom , i unplugged my earphones off and i saw one guy in a black hoodie sitting at the back of the classroom . Why is he here all alone? Whatever i guess i came a little early today .

While i was writing notes someone tapped my shoulder , i quickly  looked to the direction and it was him , the dude in the black hoodie , i couldn't really see his face even if i was close to him .

He took of his hoodie hat and that's when imy heart stopped for a second and started to beat rapidly. 

It's him  , the guy i saw yesterday .

"Hi " he said with his deep voice and a wide smile on his face .

"Sorry i left yesterday, i was kinda nervous " he said rubbing the back of his neck .

"Umm it's okay " i smiled .......now it's awkward silence. Suddenly the bell rang, oh the angles in the sky decided to help me and the students came running and sitting in their chairs  making sure they are not late.

Lunch time

I was walking to the cafeteria as i was walking someone coverd me with their hands .

"Guees who ?"

"umm the guy i met with yesterday ?"

He suddenly removed his hands from my eyes and poof ! I can see light again  i turned around and the person i saw was.....

Hyunjin?

Hope you guys enjoyed
Don't forget to vote
Thank you ♡