9:Pregnant

Yn pov

The last few days i haven't been to school beacuse my boyfriend is fighting for his life in the hospital and my parent's don't seem to give a shit about it.

Someone knocked on my door but i just ignored it until the person spoke "umm miss yn your dad is calling you to eat breakfast downstairs " oh it's one of our maids . I also haven't been eating ever since i saw that scene infront of me .

I done my morning routine, took my phone i went out of my room , i am going to see him even if my shitty dad won't allow it.  As i was about to open the door someone grabbed my hand softly and it was no -one other than my mom..

"Yn baby you haven't been eating in the last few days "

"I'm not hungry " i said with no emotion on my face. 

"A little bite won't hurt sweetheart "

"I said I'm not hungry !" I yelled at her as i yanked my hand out of her grip.

I stormed out of house .

Later

I entered the bus and sat at the back seat of the bus to get my mind off of things  , i mean i never ever thought my dad could do such a cruel thing.

I fell asleep in the bus and woke up at my right stop , lucky right , but my life isn't .

I went inside the hospital and found a doctor "umm excuse me sir do you know where Hyunjin room is umm I'm his girlfriend so "

"Oh umm he first needs to confirm if you guys l know each other you know in case of.."

"Yeah i know i get it"

"You may sit on this seat and I'll get the information for you "

"Thank you sir"

After a few hours the same doctor came back . " umm yes you are indeed his girlfriend Kim Yn right?"

"Yeah that's me indeed"

"So his room is room 15 "

"Thank you once again sir "

I reached to room 15 and opened the door the moment i opened the door i gasped, he was coverd in drips all over his body.

I went closer to him , the was a chair beisde the bed so i sat beside him and looked at him ,i admired him until i took my hand and gently took my hand and removed his hair that was covering his face.

He looked pale like a dead ghost that just renewed to be a human just like me  hmm .

After a few hours of me telling him how my day was . I felt dizzy , so i went to the bathroom to drink some water but on my way there i felt my body connect with the cold floor.

I felt hands picking me up as i was put to may on a bed while my eyes were blurry and that's when i blacked out.

Y/F/ Pov

I wonder where my daughter went , I'm sure she went to that dick-head.

What if she's in danger ? I mean it's been hours since she hasn't returned home. I know where Hyunjin is laying in which hospital , so I'll just go there and fetch her.

Hospital

As i entered the hospital all the patients there bowed to me including the employees. 

A doctor came to me and accompanied me to a room , but why ?

" Where are we heading to ?" I asked out of curiosity. 

"Umm you'll see sir"

As he opened the door i saw my daughter laying there with her eyes closed.

I rushed to here and cupped her cheeks , my only child , no .

"What happened to her !" I said shouting at the docter .

"Umm sir she fainted due to not eating food , so her body didn't have enough energy "

"Will she be okay ?"

"Yes sir "
"But there's one more thing"

"What is it !"

"Umm she's pregnant "

I turned my face to him , while my blood started to boil .

That motherfucker made my daughter pregnant.

Oh when he wakes up he will see hell and wish that he was never born .

Hope you guys enjoyed
Don't forget to vote
Thank you ♡