2. Welcome, Class!

After a day of exploring the campus and settling into their dorm rooms, our characters are now required to attend their first class of the day, supposedly math, we didn't exactly discuss it. The classroom big with it's size, many students already seated such as Cooper, seated near the back of the class and next to a window which he was gazing out of. 

"It's already 5 minutes after the class was supposed to start, and I was late.. Where the hell is our teacher?" Cooper thought to himself.

Tanner, was sitting up the front of the class, with his feet up on the desk and him leaned back into his chair. "Jesus, this is boring." he mumbled to himself, judging the teacher's late arrival.

Skyla on the other-hand... was sprinting to class holding onto her bag for dear life in hopes none of her paper sheets flew out of her bag when running to class. For the people in the classroom, they could hear her - from what she thought was her mumbling to herself - screaming "OH GOD" as she tumbled into the door of the classroom, winded from sprinting across the campus.

Catching her breath, Skyla chose to sit near the front of the class, putting her bag next to her desk and taking out her notebook, realising that the teacher wasn't there yet.

Suddenly, after a 6 minute of no-show confusing the class on whether it was a free lesson or not, a 6'3, snow white haired, and oddly blindfolded man entered the classroom wearing a snazzy suit; which matched his blindfold nicely. "I'm so sorry I was late! I had some things to catch up on." he announced gleefully as he struck an odd anime pose. "It's very good to meet you all!! I'm Gojo Satoru, but please- Just call me Gojo, anything formal like Sir makes me feel old-" he said as he clapped his hands together, with a warm smile.

Skyla raised her hand, "What shall come of it if I call you Sir Gojo?" she jestered, but with full seriousness, as she felt the need to be professional with teachers.

"That is a very good ques-" Gojo cut himself off, realising what Skyla asked. "Well then you'll hurt my poor and fragile old heart young lady!" he replied as she glanced at Skyla; still with a gleeful expression on his face. "Considering we have a few new students within this classroom," he paused as his eyes rested upon Skyla, Cooper and Tanner. "You three! What are your names~? I'm quite curious." he said with another, welcoming and warm smile as he pointed at them.

"Oh- Me?" Cooper stood up as he was pointed at.

"MY NAME IS COOPER ADLER!! FRESH OUT OF HIGHSCHOOL AND INTO AND EVEN HARDER HIGHSCHOOL- ER, COLLEGE!!! NICE TO MEET YOU!!" Cooper yelled at the top of his lungs with full seriousness. "I UH- WORK OUT A LOT- AND I HOPE WE CAN BE FRIENDS!!!" he finished yelling, and sat down with a content look on his face.

Skyla, startled by Cooper's yelling, stood up and inhaled before speaking in a standard inside-voice tone. "My name is Skyla Tanashi, although I'd favour to be referred to as Sky. I am a first year here as-well, and I am here for.. some, err.." she slowed down in her speech, realising she should stop speaking. "Special tutoring. Yeah." Skyla then sat down in embarrassment, for now she could feel the eyes of classmates behind her piercing into her with questions for her wording.

Tanner, stood up after Skyla, and said awkwardly; "Uhh.. umm.. Hi, my name is Tanner Perez." he nervously looked down before sitting back down. "WHY DID YOU NEED TO CALL ON ME YOU BLINDFOLDED FREAK-" he thought to himself as he stared at Gojo.

Gojo smiled cheerfully, "Thank you very much you three! It also seems we have a loudspeaker in here!" he said as he glanced at Cooper for a moment, then pausing and realising there was an entire class in the room. "Well- Shall we get started with the lesson? I'm sure I'll get to know the rest of you as we learn together!" He stated enthusiastically to the class as he pointed to the board and started teaching.