8. First Fight

"Skyla make sure Cooper doesn't do anything stupid, I got this." Tanner speaks as he steps forward and gets into a running position, building up his powers, next minute a vibrant blue glow came form his left eye, he launches straight toward the enemy forming a sword with the blue fire, slashing it at him in 2 directions.

The marks of the slashes appear through the enemy's clothes- but it seemed like Tanner didn't actually hit his flesh or body- as the enemy leaped backwards from the received attack. "How rude! You just ruined these fine clothes! I should ruin yours, shouldn't I?" he says as he lands back on the balls of his feet after leaping backwards- he then flinches his body towards Tanner and he sends a wave of fire at him- which Tanner, with quick thinking, formed a shield to block out some of the fire-turned-magma wall that had been launched towards him- with some excess landing on Tanner's leg, burning a wound into it. Tanner propels himself in the air- launching straight towards the enemy, sweeping the same shield that he used to defend himself to then sweep under the enemy's leg, getting an easy slash on the back of his torso with another blue-fire sword.

The enemy snaps himself back up and grabs ahold of Tanner's leg, crunching his fist around the wound that had hit him prior, as Tanner tried to kick him off he felt the wound worsening in pain and agony the more this guy held on.

Skyla noticed something was up, and quickly looked at Cooper's leg wound as well- to notice the veins and arteries were cut off, deeper than the wound actually went. "He's more powerful then what we can take. He can control the blood of the wound.." She says quietly to Cooper so the enemy wouldn't be able to hear their discovery. "R-Really...That explains the moving sensation I can feel in my leg..." Cooper muttered as he glanced down at his leg. He was still in a lot of pain, but was slowly but surely getting back up to fight, although it still would be a bit of time before he could join the fight.

The man jumped up towards Tanner with a hopeful punch upwards to Tanner's chest, but before landing the punch the fire on his hand turned into magma, similar to how the wave of fire did.

Tanner gets pushed backwards, landing on the ground on his knees. "H-how the fuck?" He was confused by this guy's power, and in a-lot of pain but he was trying his hardest to push through. He stands up with struggle but manages to get up. He launches straight towards the enemy but the pain in his stomach made him distracted and made Tanner a open target to hit.

"TANNER! Watch your injuries! Don't let him injure you!" Skyla shouts as she notices Tanner's inattentiveness due to his injuries.

The enemy easily kicked Tanner, stopping his momentum, and strafed forward to unsheathe a small dagger from his belt that looked like it had melted & serrated edges, and a dark maroon handle that had some black patches on it- and with this dagger he goes to stab Tanner on his left shoulder. Cooper raced over to them to attempted to block the guy from stabbing Tanner- but was cut off when Tanner grabbed the enemy's arm with much faster reaction speed than Tanner had previously owned. Within the second, a giant wave of bright, fluorescent fire came straight from out of him. Cooper quickly jumped backwards. Tanner was clenching his grip on the enemy, then throwing him into a car. Cooper watched in both shock and awe as Tanner threw him into a car. "What the...heck was that..." He assumed that Tanner had beaten the guy since he was a dumbass.

As the enemy slammed straight into the car, the rubble and debris went everywhere as he slowly got back up. He emerged from the dust as he spat out the tiniest bit of blood. "Geez- that hurt you little shit... Y'know what? Just for that..." The man almost teleported as he appeared in front of Tanner. "...you die here." He gripped Tanner's face and threw him downwards, slamming the back of Tanner's head into the ground as the rest of his body followed. The ground ripped up and flew in random directions as his head connected with the ground.

"TANNER!!" Cooper shouted as he charged right towards Lazeral. Aiming to punch his face out of pure anger. "I'm not in the mood to deal with your little shenanigans, you noisy little shit." The enemy snapped as he appeared right in front of Cooper, grabbing his hand and forcing the circulation in his fingers to stop, using his magma manipulation to literally burn 4 of his fingers on his right hand off before throwing him over his shoulder and slamming him into the ground. Setting his fists on fire, he then slammed them into Cooper's face over and over again before kicking him off to the side somewhere. He turned his neck to glare at Skyla for a moment. "After I'm done with him- you're next, extra baggage." He snapped before advancing towards Tanner.

After he had time from when Cooper was getting beaten, Tanner got up and launched himself high in the air, throwing his sword down to the ground, when it hit the ground it cause a explosion in the area to go off, luckily it didn't hit Skyla or Cooper. The blast seemed to have little to none effect on their enemy, just a little bit of knock back. He quickly kicked himself up into the air to grab onto Tanner, burning Tanner where he held him, and threw him down onto the ground with pretty high speeds.

Whilst Tanner was distracting him, Skyla ran over and grabbed Cooper, dragging him behind a bush for safety. "Holy shit! Are you even awake?" She grabs out some bandages for Coopers wounds, being gentle but also making the bandages tight, as Cooper muttered and . She grabs her phone and starts texting Gojo constantly for help, but none of the texts go through as there is no reception in the area. as she doesn't think tanner will be able to do this. she puts her phone away and sits cooper up. "Stay here, okay? I don't want you getting hurt any more then you already are, since he's beating the shit out of you two." 

Tanner was falling down deeming to be unresponsive. "So this is how I die, great." He thought to himself about to hit the ground. 

All of a sudden, Gojo came in out of nowhere. He landed gracefully on the ground in front of Tanner as he faced the kids' enemy. "Sorry about the wait you guys! I was out buying all sorts of different food items and stuff!" He turned around to face Tanner. "Wooooow~ You're pretty beaten up..." He said as he took out his phone and started spamming the button to take a photo. "...I should show all the other supers at school!!!" He teased before turning back towards their common enemy. 

 "Now then...what're you doing to my students, Lazeral?" He said in a slightly angered tone to the man.