Chapter 19

Mistral

The rest of the Arknights that weren't taking part in the Vytal Festival are now in Mistral as they took position in a smal ridge that overlooks the entire City, as they wait for their target.

Scarlet: Got eyes on the compound?

May is in a cliff side area overlooking the entire compound with her Kraber-AP Sniper Rifle.

May: Affirmative, looks like they're still busy as usual. We tapped in their Comms and a shipment of supplies and more mercenaries are heading their way.

Reese: Crown?

May: Negative.

Scarlet heads over to where the Team as they are looking over their Datapads, during the night. They set up drones to monitor everything that is going on in the compound. They pulled them out of the area ones daylight hits, to not be seen.

Scarlet: Any reports from the drones?

Gwen: Negative, looks like these guys are still doing their routine tasks.

Ivori: From the footage we reviewed the next batch isn't heading in until a few hours or so.

Reese: Then we have ample time to capture the compound and create ambush for them.

Fox: I'll contact the main force and relay them the plan.

Then suddenly May contacted them.

May: Guys get a drone on the compound now and activate the audio on the drone. You need to see this.

Reese: Why May? What's wrong is The Crown or Alister there?

May: You need to see if for yourself.

As Scarlet had Reese throw him the datapad as he guide the drone inside the compound as he searches where May pinpointed the location and they saw it and safe to say there were surprised who's in the Compound.

Gwen: What are the White Fang doing here?

Reese: And look at their armor. That's not the standard White Fang Armor we have come across.

As the Arknights all look and they see that the gear that the White Fang are wearing are more armored than what the standard grunts wear. They all noticed they have a dozen Paladins all coated in red markings.

 They all noticed they have a dozen Paladins all coated in red markings

Fox: You think they are part of Taurus faction?

Scarlet: That I do not know, I will placed a drone somewhere so we can listen in on their conversation, find out who these guys really are.

Ivori: Guys we got another set of Bullheads heading in and you're not going to like it.

Scarlet: Why?

Ivori: They're Atlas.

As they look at the drone footage and see multiple Atlesian Dropships land on the compound, they look and see multiple soldiers exiting the Dropships, there armor is different as well compared to the standard Atlas Soldier. Ivori recognises who they are.