1| 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

"𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞

"𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━ THIRD PERSON

"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒  𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋..... My heart that has been through those 12 years!" Takemichi shouted as blood began to come out of his mouth and nose while struggling to stand up due to getting beaten up countless times by the one and only Kiyomasa.

"What the hell is Hanagaki talking about?" One of the males in the crowd asked causing the other people to hey curious about why the blonde-haired male middle schooler did that, As Takemichi's friends anxiously fretted over his predicament, they found themselves powerless to do anything but wait in anticipation for the outcome of his situation.

"You really do get on my nerves you little shit!" Kiyomasa irritatedly shouted with an annoyed look on his face while an irk mark began to appear at the side of his temple. "That's enough Takemichi! You've already shown enough of your spirit!" The man with a head of velvet hair pleaded with his friend Takemichi, gently tucking his pocket knife back into his pants.

"I ain't giving up!" Ignoring any criticism or judgment, he boldly retorted with utmost certainty, unmindful of anyone questioning his sanity or intelligence. The astonished expressions of his friends were a testament to their surprise, as they had never seen their companion behave in such a manner. "I have a reason to not give up!" Takemichi shouted at Kiyomasa who began to sweat.

"Kiyomasa..... The only way to win is to kill me... I definitely won't lose!" Takemichi's face lit up with a smile, his blue eyes welling up with tears as he lifted his head. This caused Kiyomasa to cast an annoyed glance at him. "Bring me my bat!" Kiyomasa's announcement made Takemichi's friends anxious. They quickly turned their heads and rushed towards the front, alarmed that Takemichi's life might be in danger. The fight was escalating uncontrollably, and it was up to them to intervene before things took a dark turn.

"Fine by me! I will kill you!" Kiyomasa shouted with a smug look on his face while diverting his head back to Takemichi making the crowd to be in shock.

"Did he say bat?" Someone asked as he began to sweat as well as the crowd while looking at his friend. "Isn't it supposed to be a one-on-one?" A black-haired make asked while diverting his head to the side.

"Hurry up and bring me my bat, you shit!" Kiyomasa shouted to the crowd with an annoyed look on his face causing the crowd to be shocked again.

All of a sudden a voice interrupted Kiyomasa's fight. "Oi Kiyomasa." Suddenly, a man's voice broke through the silence. "Hah?!" With a sudden shout, Kiyomasa turned his head towards the source of the voice. His eyes widened in shock as he saw two figures approaching him. Bullets of sweat began to form on his forehead, mirroring the tension that had gripped the surrounding crowd.