16| 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗟𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱

"𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐈'𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨

"𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐈'𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

── Third Person
October 20th 2017

𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄. He had saved Hina and Atsushi and Hina from behind killed and Muichiro from going missing. He thought that everyone would live a normal life. He wanted Muichiro to regain her memory, Mikey to go to college Draken with Draken and live a peaceful life, and for everyone else to live a normal life. So tell me why he's standing at Hina's funeral.

Everything was happening too fast. Akkun was driving a million miles per hour. And he crashed into the car Hina was seated in. The two of them burst into flames and died in the car crash. Why? Why was this happening to the people Takemichi cared about? Why does Takemich have to suffer the aftermath of their death?

"You haven't contacted me since then, so I wonder what was up," Takemichi asked Naoto as they continued walking down a hallway of a prison. They then entered a waiting room and Takemichi took a seat on the only chair that was there and Naoto just leaned the door looking down at the floor. "Isn't this a prison? Why are we here?"

"When I did my research," Naoto stated. "I'd discovered that Ken Ryuguji Isn't part of the man in the present. That said, there was also no record of his death... I couldn't find anything about him no matter how hard I looked-"

Suddenly a bold male with a dragon tattoo on his left temple wearing a grey suit and a white long-sleeved button-up shirt walked out from the door that was right in front of Takemichi and Naoto. "Ken Ryuguji is currently on death row."

"Long time no see, Takemitchy." Takemichi was flabbergasted at future Draken. He had complimentarily shaven off his blond hair revealing the dragon tattoo the ne had. His eye was sunken from tiredness, but once he took a glance at Takemichi a little smile crept up his face as he sat down in the little chare that was in his side of the room.

"I'm glad you're doing alright." He started making Takemichi tear up overjoyed to see someone quite close to him.

Sweat rolled down Naoto's cheek at the sight and size of Draken. "Hello, I'm Naoto Tachibana." He greeted making Draken's eyes turn and look at him.

"He's the guy who set this visit up for us," Takemichi explained.

Draken took his glaze from Naoto to Takemichi looking a bit hesitant. "I see... So, what is this?"

Takemichi gulped before speaking. "I... I don't know that you had committed a crime such as murder and had been sentenced to death... What happened to you? Why would you murder someone, Draken?.. What happened to Toman?!?"

There was a small moment of silence, Takemichi had gripped his pant tightly with his fist crunched up in a ball. Naoto stood there worried glint in his eyes. He wanted to know the truly happened, he wanted to know why Draken did what he did, and what was the reason.