9 | 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

"𝐈 𝐃𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐇𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐭 𝐈𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮

"𝐈 𝐃𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐇𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐭 𝐈𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮..."
────────────────

━━ Third Person

𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐇 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐍, by a child. nonetheless. A middle school child had beaten him, someone who was years below him had beaten him.

With just one kick he was knocked down and already on the floor within a split second.

With just one movement he already had that pesky second in command by his side. Oh, that girl.

She just stood there watching. No staring into space but when she did advert her eyes to look down at him, although she didn't have to express it on her face to know what she meant.

And he was not happy in those eyes of her's filled with a mocking glaze. She was looking down on him. She was saying that he was weak and that she really didn't care what happened next to him.

Never in his life has he wanted to punch a girl so badly. Regardless of who she was and what she did. All he wanted to see was his fist making contact with her pretty little face. But of course that wasn't going to happen.

Smashing a bottle on the ground. Osanai had woken up from his short nap.

The sudden sound of shattering caught Toman's attention, but more of Draken's attention. He was what Osanai was about to do.

As Muichiro was zoned out completely forgetting about her surrounding and while Maniro had his back turned, Osanai saw the perfect moment to strike Manjiro, that pesky blond child had hamulated him while Kelphead just stood there and watching mocking him. Osanai snapped. All he saw at the moment was red.

"RAHHHH!!" Osanai yelled as he told that broken bottle in his hand ready to stick down Manjiro.

"OSANAI!!" Takemichi called out.

"LOOK OUT, MIKEY!" Draken called out as he ran in between Manjiro and Osanai.

By the sudden yell, Muichiro quickly zoned back in and turned to where that yelling was coming from, alarmed. Manjiro whipped his head around with his eyes widened as Osanai was blacked away from him.

"DRAKEN!!" Takemichi yelled as his word echoed through Muichiro's head. Her eyebrows frowned in slight fear but more of displeasure. She quickly turned around and was about to run towards, Draken and Mikey, only for Peh to block her way in the process.

However, Draken was going down that easily. He grabbed Osanai's hand that held the bottle and lifted it in the air. He then kneed Osanai in the stomach. Osanai coughed up his spit. His eyes turned white as he was ready to just about pass out again.

"Osanai,"Draken started in a low tone of voice. "I'll tell you why you lost. You stray from the path of a true delinquent. You attacked a guy's parents and raped his girlfriend. The only thing a scum would do." He stated then turned to the rest of Mobius who was just standing there in shock. "Hey!! Next time you try this stuff again? I'll track you down and kill you each and everyone myself."