4 | 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 2

"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━ THIRD PERSON

𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒 his gang that he had created from the ground up. He stood with pride as if he was on the top of the world with his top two by his side. He held his head up high as he had so much confidence, people could've mistaken him for a king instead of a boy.

Drake stood a few steps down from Manjiro as he had his hand behind his back. Muichiro was by Manjiros feet leaning against a stone that was behind her, zoning out.

"We're gathered here today because of the Mobius Incident," Manjiro stated. "When they clash with us, it's going to be a big dispute. It'll be around the time of the Musashi Festival."

Manjiro sat down, his part of the stairs was higher than where Muichiro stood. "Let me hear what everyone thinks."

"Huh?...." Takemichi questioned silently.

"Mobius is a biker gang two generations older than us who's been controlling Shinjuku." Mitsuya explained to Takemichi  noticing his confusion."

"Toman is over Shibuya Shinjuku is a different story. Plus, Toman is still a new gang." Mitsuya simply stated with a smile.

Takemichi suddenly felt a forced kick on his back making him stumble to the ground. "WHOA! That fucking hurts. What the hell are you doing."

"Hahh? You got a problem?" A lanky male questions tilting his head to Takemichi.

"You're Hanagaki aren't you?" Another male that looks the complete opposite of the guy that was in Takemichi's face questioned.

"You took care of Kiyomasa of our division during the underground fighting incident didn't ya!!?"

Tokyo Manji Gang 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗰-𝗖𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻:
𝗣𝗲𝗵-𝗬𝗮𝗻 │林良平

The blond-haired male turned as he looked at Takemichi in disapproval. "How are u planning to pay for the bet we lost?"

Tokyo Manji Gang 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗗𝗶𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻
𝗣𝗮𝗵-𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗻 ︱林田 春樹

"The bet. . . . ?" Takemichi whimpered.

"Cut it out," Mitsuya intervened. "Don't start a fight with the president's guest, Pah. The Kiyomasa incident was nothing but him using Toman's name as he pleased to set up some underground fight right?"