15| 𝗔𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲

"𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞!"━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞!"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━ THIRD PERSON

𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐃 throughout a little road where a group of middle schoolers were found. They came to assist their friend Takemichi in a fight they clearly knew that they would have lost hence the reason why they were currently getting were currently being painfully trampled on. Whiles the other stood there. They knew they could do nothing given their situation. Watching as his friend got brutally beaten only brought torcher to Takemichi himself.

One 'Toman' member started approaching Takemichi, Draken, Hina, and Emma. Just by the grin on his face, they could tell that he had no good intentions. Fear covered both Emma and Takemichi's interface, but then they remembered, they remember the word Muichiro had spoken separately to them.

Muichiro had told Takemichi to protect Draken until she got there, but how! How is he going to fight those monsters in front of him with a stabbed hand while holding onto Draken? But from Emma... Muichiro had told the sandy blonde to protect herself. Emma then glances down at Muichiro's stuffed rabbit before recalling Muichiro placing an object... Not just an object... But a weapon. A weapon that might be able to help them scare off.

The sound of metal being unseated from shalt caught the attention of all around. They all turned their heads to the sandy blond as they watch her pull out a diamond-blue colour Katana from an innocent-looking bag. One that a grade school kid could have.

"EMMA!" Takemmichi shouted in shock. "Where did you get that thing?!" He questioned out loud earning nods from the others.

Something seemed to park in Hina's head as she looked closely at the blade placed in Emma's hand. "Emma-chan..." She started. "does that blade belong to Muichiro-Chan?"  The brown-haired girl asked but got no answer in return.

"Stay back!" Emma shouted as she started waving Muichiro's sword in the air frantically. The middle scholar all directed their attention back to the fake Toman who remember approaching them. They had forgotten about his existence causing during to light up in his eyes.

"You think that little piece of junk is going to do something to me?" He tented as he avoided the sword's swings before reaching out and grabbing a chunk of Emma's hair. He held a tight grip on Emma's and dangled it forward and backwards while the young blonde let out shrikes of pain causing her to drop Muichiro's katana which led to the guy stomping on it before it broke in half.

"Whops~ My bad," He scantily said as he got down and picked up the point of Muichiro's katana and held it right under Emma's throat. Seeing the man's actions Takemichi tried to run towards Emma to assist her only from his to lose balance and triple on the floor due to his blood loss.

Throughout the man's cocky ness, he failed to notice that a shadow was creeping from behind him. The shadow had already taken care of his team's mates he and the ready when a certain short girl had blood stained on her shoes. Right now Takemichi was praying for a miracle.