21| 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━ THIRD PERSON

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟑. A time of heat and time to cool off. Currently, seven pre-teens were racing to the beach.

"OCEAN TIME!!"

"HELL YEAH! THIS IS GREAT!"

"FEEL THAT SEA BREEZE!"

"Hey! Let's pick up the pace!" Pah said as he held onto a banner that had their Tokyo Manji gang symbol and writing all over it. "Cause he's too slow..."

The sound of a mini moped made the teen's sweat drop. Their friend Mikey was all that way at the back taking his time.

"Listen, Mikey," Draken started as he hopped off his motorcycle. "How long are you going to keep riding that moped? You're our leader. Just switch it out for a bike already."

"This is fine. You talkin' trash about my precious ride?" Manjiro mocked. "My CB25OT Modle Street Hwak!"

"No dude that's just a moped..." Yuichiro commented as he sat on his motorcycle that he share with Muichiro.

"Oi oi oi."

"Is this serious?"

Suddenly a few teens that were dressed in identical purple uniforms and writing that read Shonan Mermaids. They all looked to be in their mid-30s stopped in front of them. "We got little pissbaby dressed like gang members ridin' a moped over here!!" On called out mostly directing his and his member's attention to Manjiro.

"Tokyo manji gang? Never heard of ya?" Another one taunted, making Muichiro furrow her brows.

"Where the hell did you wash up from?" Said a member with short fading black hair. "If you brats are going to play pretend then do it at home. Stay out of Yokohama!"

Then another member with an egel hairstyle hopped off his bike and started making his way over to Mikey. "But since we were so luck to meet, I'll trash that moped for you." He tapped that bat against his palm with a shit-eating grin, they clearly were all looking for a fight.

"Put one finger on my street hawk." Mikey started as his eyes turned pic black. "And I'll kill you."

The Shonana Mermaid members stopped in their tracks due to fear. "...Ah, whatever!" He nervously said as he made his way back to his gang. "If we see you around Yokohama again... We'll torch your bikes."

"You brats better go home and study!" They shouted before they left.

Through all their threats Toman wasn't fazed at all. "What kind of name is Shonan Mermaids?" Yuichiro mocked as Muichiro was silently chuckling from his back.