6 | 𝗗𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻

"𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧? 𝐍𝐨 𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Draken & Mikey: 11
Yuichiro & Muichiro : 10

━ DRAKEN POV / THIRD PERSON

"𝐈 𝐖𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐔𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓. Never knew my dad and my mom was a prostitute. When I was two years old she disappeared. lived at a "massage" parlour."

"Elementary school 5th year. I grew up surrounded by pink towels and the smell of the lotion.

Outside an elementary school, lots of kids that were walking, all moved at the said as a particular blond-haired boy entered the school ground.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, Ken-kun."

"It's not Ken. It's Draken." He said then made his way towards the school.

"I was taller than the local middle schoolers."

"RAAAAAGH!!" A blond boy with a dragon tattoo on the right side of his temple ran towards a group of middle schoolers and punched one of them, sending the poor middle schooler flying back.

"I'm Ken Ryugji fifth elementary. DRAKEN!!" He shouted raising his fist in the air, then pointed over to his tattoo on his right temple. "If you see this dragon, you better hide!" He exclaimed.

"Even most middle schoolers wouldn't go against the fifth year with a dragon tattoo."

"Ken. Don't you think you've been acting too cocky lately?" A guy probably around seventeen, that seemed to be the leader of the group of delinquents that were around him asked with a cigarette in his mouth, his hair was pushed to the side to make him look.... Scarier.

"It's too early for you to take on middle schoolers!!" Another shouted in his face.

"You'll get your arse handed to you!"

"The Sameyama sect ruled this neighbourhood. They stripped me to my underwear and almost beat the living out of me before, so I couldn't really go against them."

"Speaking of cocky." The leader suddenly spoke up, puffing smoke off from his mouth. "There are these kids from seventh elementary, Mikey and the Tokito twins."

Draken slightly twitched at the mention of the Tokito twins.

"Seventh elementary, fifth-year Sano Manjiro, also known as Mikey and fourth-year Muichiro and Yuichiro Tokito who sometimes goes by Mui and Yui. Mikey made a name for himself after beating the shit out of a biker gang bachikan, While Muichiro and Yuichiro made a name for themselves by taking out two gangs all at once and coming out un-stretched. Bring all three of them here." He finished and then watched Draken run off in the opposite direction.