E7 : Waiting For You

TIN'S POV @ Clock Tower

I didn't know there's such a beautiful place exist in this town if it's not because of Tol.

I read in my journal that this was where we'd our first kiss.

I received a text from Fang.

"He's heading to the Clock Tower. You there yet?"

I replied with a smiley & thumbs up sign.

She sent me a good luck sticker.

Frankly, I wasn't sure if I was ready to meet Tol. I was both anxious and excited.

I went to the gents to cool down and recompose myself before meeting Tol.

When I headed back to the Clock Tower, I saw a man staring intensely at the figurine I left at the corner of the window near the stairs. My heart skipped a beat as I believe he's Tol despite I could only see his side face. I mustered up my courage and took the last step on the stair.

"I'm sorry... this is mine," I said.

Tol looked more handsome than the photo I saw. He's fairer than I thought, or was it because he looked pale? His eyes were rather puffy. My heart twitched at the thought that it must have been from those tearful nights.

Having said that, his eyes were flying wide in shock after I greeted him. He looked so adorable and naïve in those teddy bear eyes. I began to understand why I fell for him.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Err... I'm ok," Tol was lost in words and turned back to face the large clock window overlooking the town.

"I'm sorry," he added while peeking at me every now and then as I moved closer to him.

Those puppy dog eyes made my heart weak.

"The view looks good up here," I broke the silence as I stood next to him, enjoying the bird's-eye view of the town.

"Yes...... Well, how do you know this place? Most of the people do not know that they can come up," he asked.

"Someone used to bring me here," I replied.

"Who's that?" Tol looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"I don't remember," I replied half-honestly.

Tol dropped his head and turned back to face the window.

Those disappointed puppy eyes of his made me want to pull him into my arms then and there.

Naturally, I turned to face him and blurted.

"But, if I try kissing him..."

Holy moly... what did I just said?! Did I just suggest a kiss?

Tol turned towards me instantly, eyes widened.

Am I really going to kiss him?

I haven't kissed my bro before. Well... as far as I could remember.

The thought of pressing my lips on his made my heart palpitated wildly.

"I might remember...... 100%," I added with a grin.

Tol was smiling ear to ear and it warmed my heart.

Both of us took a step forward, closing the gap between us.

Are we really going to kiss?!?!

Ps: You may want to consider playing the video while you read