E10 : Gift

TIN'S POV @ Tin's Bedroom

I was packing my stuffs and came across a gift box, which Fang gave me the other day. Fang said it's from Tol.

I unwrapped the box. There's a gift redemption card from lovenook - Nar Baan Bar & Bistro and a journal.

I opened the journal ...

To My Sleepyhead Heart Curator,

Are you still sleeping?

Fairy tale has it that a kiss will end all spells and awaken those who're in deep sleep.

I've kissed you countless times, yet you're still sound asleep.

What should I do?

Are you lost somewhere in the Milky Way?

Where have you wandered?

Or ... are you tired of me?

Are you moving on without me?

Have you really forgotten me?

Have you forgotten your promise?

Do you not love me anymore?

Is this why my heart is aching so badly?

You haven't kissed me goodbye, and I haven't thanked you.

I accept the way things are, but I'll not forget the way things were.

I want these memories of ours to live in this heart forever.

Until the day we meet again, until the day our destiny redress,

I'll wait for you to find your way back home.

No matter how long it takes, I'll wait.

I'll wait for you to remember me again and fill this 'lovenook' of ours with more beautiful memories.

Waiting for you to come home, faithfully...

Your LiT

I turned to the next page. There's a picture of Tol and me taken when we're young, followed by a note.

"May this 'lovenook' contains words that we may not have the courage to tell each other and be the place to hold our little secret love stories."

The next few pages were filled with Tol's photos and daily record, while majority of the remaining pages were left blank.

It's meant for me to write our future love story.

******

@ Nar Baan Bar & Bistro, Khon Kaen

I went to Nar Baan the next day to redeem my gift.

"Hi, I'm here to redeem my gift," I handed the gift card to the waitress.

The waitress led me to a huge 'Memory Wall called lovenook' filled with papers, cards, polaroid and photos.

"Please take a look and let me know if you're able to locate the message that's meant for you. If you're able to locate it, we'll have a mystery gift for you," the waitress said.

"What if I'm not able to locate it?" I asked.

"You won't be able to get the mystery gift, but you'll still be able to redeem your gift. I'll be at the counter. Let me know when you're done. Take your time. Good luck!" she smiled and left.

As I was browsing through the content, a familiar handwriting caught my eyes.

"To the one who's lost or forgotten,

The Way Back Home Begins With You."

I removed the post and turned to the back.

"Finding you sound asleep in the pause of time, I enter the quietly asleep room to live with you in this house called You.

Even when we go through changes, even when we're old, I'll always find my way back home, back to You.

What about You?"

I brought the note to the counter.

"Here you go," I handed it to the waitress.

"Congratulations! Please do come with the one who sent you this gift on our C-Night to redeem your mystery gift. Here's your gift and this is the invitation card to redeem your mystery gift. Please fill up this card as well for our reference," she gave me a box and 2 cards.

I filled in my information as requested and returned one of the cards to the waitress.

As soon as I got into the car, I unwrapped the gift box. There's a Cryptex lock and a Nar Baan VIP Family card with my name printed on the card.

At the back of card, it's written:

"For those who're lost, despair and weary, we're always here waiting for you to come home.

With You, Always & Forever

@ Nar Baan B&B, KK"