E9 : My LiT

TIN'S POV @ Clock Tower

Tol buried his face against my chest and wept harder, which baffled me.

At that moment, I was afraid of his answer. I was afraid of losing him.

A tightness gripped my throat, my eyes became blurry as hot burning tears began to fill my eyes.

After some time, Tol lifted his dewy eyes to meet mine and flashed the most captivating smile I'd ever seen.

"You scared me. I thought you're calling off our relationship like what I dreamt the other day. I thought the kiss we'd just now was our last kiss," he uttered in raspy voice.

It's my turn now to have tears streaming down my cheeks, smiling and tearing at the same time.

It's such a relief to know that he still wants to be with me. But, I needed assurance.

"Is that a 'Yes'?" I asked.

"Yes," Tol nodded with a smile.

"Yes, what?" I wanted to hear his confession.

"Yes, to what you just asked," Tol played along.

"What did I just ask?" I wasn't ready to give in.

"To take you as you are," Tol answered.

"And?" I pressed on.

"To start anew," Tol cupped my cheeks with his hands and rubbed my tears away.

"And?" I sniffed and asked again.

"To love you as you are," he pinched my cheeks playfully.

"Who loves me?" I rested my forehead on his and nuzzled his nose.

Tol attempted to avoid my question by pressing his lips on mine. However, I was quick enough to avoid it.

"Who loves me?" I asked again, wasn't ready to give in.

He kept staring and smiling at me lovingly, while stroking my cheeks tenderly with his thumbs.

I was enthralled by his adeptness to express his emotions without much words.

Tol had me completely with those tender loving gaze and comforting smile of his.

I couldn't help but to pull him closer, slipping my hand to the nape of his neck and into his hair as I dove back into his lips ensuring that I was leading the kiss this time.

Tol's lips parted in response when I deepened our kiss. It's a slow deep lingering kiss, nonetheless.

Although I couldn't remember him and our time spent together in the past, I do know that my heart is beating for him and this soul of mine is yearning very badly for him. All I wanted now is to create beautiful memories and build our future together. I just want to love and grow old with him, my LiT.

I forced myself to pull away before our lingering kiss turned into an uncontrollably passionate session. I held him in my arms, nevertheless, unable to let him go immediately.

"I love you," Tol sniffed quietly.

I wasn't sure if I heard him correctly as he spoke in muted tones. But, it's enough to melt my heart. My soul was sold!

Yes, I've forgotten our past and I don't know about our future.

I just know that I want to live at this very moment with Tol, and only Tol.

I tightened my embrace and whispered into his ears,

"Thank you for still loving me."