Never stop..

I must.. never stop composing

"No, this isn't it." In the dark of a room, only the computer giving a faint light. A girl with greyish-blue hair with blue eyes, in her room talking to herself. The phone rang, answering it, her grandma had called and asked how Kanade was doing. Soon enough, she said it was late. "I'd better eat something." Thinking about eating instant noodles. Remembering someone posted a new song yesterday and she decided to listen to it. 

"Sorry I'm late, everyone. Have you been waiting long?" A female had messaged Kanade on an app called Nightcord. According to Kanade her 'name' was Yuki. Saying "Its okay-" then realizing she left her mic muted. Another girl had messaged, "Hey, Yuki! You're back! How was school?" Holding the conversation, they kept talking, and soon another girl messaged. Yawning and saying how sleepy she was "Oh, Yuki's back." Still talking, It seems that 'Enanan' draws the illustrations in the group, And 'Amia' does the storyboard for the music videos

"And I just finished the rough draft of our new song. Would you give it a listen, Yuki? I'd like your opinion." Kanade asked Yuki which she responded with "Sure, I'll listen to it later." Amia suddenly told 'K' "I just finished the storyboards for the MV. I'll send the file your way now." Kanade saying that she'll take a look. With what Amia said, Nightcord seems to be the app they use to message. Saying that Nightcord is easier to use then other messenger apps. Enanan started complaining on how bright it is outside, with Amia replying with "Probably cause you've been sleeping too much. I bet you've been asleep ever since we stopped working yesterday, haven't you?" 

"I didn't sleep that much. I couldn't stop working on the illustration once I started, so I didn't get to sleep until about nine this morning." Yuki with a slight happy tone "Enanan, you're always such a night owl." With Enanan replying she works better at night. With Amia saying how all-nighters are bad and its bad for your skin. Enanan, remembered, thanks to Amia that she had to go to school. "Oh, shoot! I'll get back to Nightcord after school!" Kanade said a quick see you and Amia going to work on her stuff.

"I'll be mixing the next song to be posted, then I'll listen to the draft version K made and start thinking about the best way to arrange it." Yuki stated and Kanade decided to get to work too.

Nightcord at 25:00

"Oh, It's already this late? I've got school tomorrow, so I should log off" 'Yuki' said with 'Enanan' replying with a yawn "I stayed up all night yesterday, so I should probably get some sleep too." And they all said goodbyes and goodnights. 

The next day.

"Thanks for breakfast. See you later, Mom" Mafuyu, But in Nightcord her name was Yuki. Mafuyu had purple hair in a side ponytail. Her hair was fairly long, with also purple eyes, that faded to blue. A happy expression on her face, but who knows if that's genuine. "Will you be home at the regular time today" Mafuyu's Mother asked with Mafuyu, still smiling said "Yeah. I should be back by five." Her mom reminded her to let her know if she'll be home late and which Mafuyu just slightly chuckled and reassured her and said she will. "All right, I'm off then!"

....

"This sounds about right. I should take a break" Kanade was about to take a break like she said until she got a phone call. "It's from the hospital... hello? ... Okay, thank you. I'll be sure to bring one the next time I visit... Um, how is my father doing? .... I see. No, thank you very much." ... Kanade suddenly got a notification "Oh, it's a comment on the last song we posted."