Bonus chapter (Short)

After Kanade's fainting accident in the empty sekai, and being hospitalized, Mafuyu has been experiencing a new emotion she didn't want to feel.

The hospital light was blinding, Kanade slowly opened her eyes to see a purple-haired figure. Mafuyu's head was lying on the bed with her arms crossed for support for her head.

"M..mafuyu?" Kanade tried to speak, but felt trapped as the words were being drained by the flower petals. Mafuyu was asleep, because of endless nights feeling miserable, and balancing her 'perfect' life she's slowly abandoning.

Kanade has been in a coma for a while, no doctors or nurses came so she soon fell asleep, but once she fell asleep someone woke up. "...Kanade. I'm sorry. Please wake up, I want to tell you what I feel." Mafuyu soon left, the sun setting as Kanade stayed lying there.

"Miss Kanade, you're awake. Please rest, and eat properly now. We've found a way to cure you're disease. It's surgery, but once you get it, you will lose feelings to the one you love. Are you okay with those conditions?"

A nurse asked Kanade. Lose feelings? ... Kanade hung her head low. She knew Mafuyu wouldn't like her anyways.

"Yes. I'm okay with them."

"I'm sorry, Miss Asahina. Miss Yoisaki Kanade is not allowing visitors right now. Please check on her the next day, Thank you." The receptionist told Mafuyu who just stood there silent for a while but finally said a single okay and walked away.

Nightcord at 25:00.. When was the last time they were together? It's been a while, they haven't made music people would surely have thought they disbanded.

"Miku.. oh.. you two." Mafuyu was trying to get to Miku until she saw two other figures there with Miku.

"Yuki.. I mean.. Mafuyu. Is Kanade okay? We couldn't visit her today." Mizuki asked, but Ena just looked down, annoyed.

"..No, they're now allowing visitors. It's not that big of a deal." Mafuyu said coldly.

"Not that big of a deal?! Do you even care about Kanade? She's dying there!" Ena screamed, tears threatening to come out.

They argued for a bit until Ena just left. "Ah.. sorry Mafuyu. I'll be going too." Mizuki left, leaving two. Miku was watching the whole thing.

They were both silent, until you could start hearing silent sobs and sniffles turn louder. Miku knew what was going on and started comforting Mafuyu by hugging her.

The empty sekai.. letting these emotions all out, would it change? Mafuyu was crying, letting her heart out. Miku found it normal now and just wished the best for her now.

The bright sun outside was slowly setting as people were walking to the hospital. "Miss Asahina. We were expecting you. Please proceed, Miss Yoisaki Kanade is awake." The receptionist bowed as she talked "Okay, thank you." Mafuyu returned it by bowing too.

"Kanade.. Are you okay?" Mafuyu came inside the room. She had snacks and things to entertain Kanade. "Oh.. Mafuyu, hello."

"Kanade, please listen. I like yo-"

"I've lost my feelings for you."

Silence once again.... Mafuyu placed the snacks and other things on a table near by. "I see. I don't know if you're allowed to eat them but just keep them just incase." Mafuyu then walked away, as Kanade just looked at the things Mafuyu left behind.

Rain droplets were visible through windows. Soon soft showers, turned heavy.

Mafuyu didn't bring an umbrella. So she walked, happy it was raining. No one see the many tears flowing through her cheeks. There were little people so she didn't have to worry too much about people seeing her anyways.

The feelings kept rushing to her, she started running just wanting to go to the empty sekai and cry without any hesitation. She couldn't keep it in, though doing it for her whole life. She fell on her knees, scraping it. She started screaming and crying more as her hair got messy and the rain hit her. She tried to get up, she wanted to ger up. But this sadness.. she could not contain.

It felt like the empty sekai is being reborn. Mafuyu didn't feel empty she felt more depressed then she has ever been. She was angry at her self too. She hated herself.

Arriving home, she received a slight lecture. Mafuyu was silent with her head down she walked to her room. She didn't dry herself. She stared at her aquarium. It was empty, like how she used to feel. But now.. what is this feeling? Why couldn't she repress it. Mafuyu then stared at her pc, thinking about empty sekai and... nightcord at 25:00.

..Disappear..

The bath was full.
The lights were on.
Mafuyu was standing there.
Her clothes were on.
Her eyes were swollen from crying.

She let herself in the bath tub.
Her whole body submerged.
Half her face.
Her whole face.
"I can disappear like this... I'm sorry Mizuki. I'm sorry Ena. I'm sorry Miku. I'm sorry....Kanade."

Soon everything was dark and a sekai has disappeared like how the owner has always wanted to do.