Empty feelings

"Where am I? It's so white, and there's nothing here... It's so quiet and cold, too. What is this place? For some reason, I feel like I've been here before." Kanade started talking to herself.

"Hey! Is anybody there?! If anybody can hear me, say something!" A voice rang out, "That voice sounds familiar..." Kanade said out loud. "There's nobody here. Doesn't this kind of feel like one of those stories where get isekai'd?" "Amia, how can you make such carefree jokes at a time like this?" A girl with short brown hair, with brown eyes asked another person, with long pink hair and pink eyes. Too busy chatting, forgetting something close to them.

"Hello?" Kanade spoke out to the two, "Whoa! Wh-Who's there?!" The pink haired person asked. "You're Enanan and Amia, aren't you?" Kanade asked, but Amia didn't respond with a yes or no. "What? Oh, I know that voice!" "K?" The brown haired female asked, seemed already pretty confident that the girl was K. Kanade just said a simple "Yeah." "So you're here too?! Phew... I'm a little relieved." Enanan said with glee. "Hey, what's with that reaction? You didn't seem nearly as happy to see me!" Amia asked Enanan with a seemingly sarcastic angry tone. "I'd like to confirm something. How did you two get here?" Kanade asked.

"No idea, As soon as I clicked on that Untitled file to play it, my computer monitor started glowing. I was like, I can't see! Then when I opened my eyes, I was here." Amia said and Enanan just agreed with them. "If only I had my phone with me. Then I could atleast check the GPS. I could probably get some good viral pics here, too." Enanan said, and got a neutral face from Amia, "Now who's the one being carefree? How exactly are we supposed to get home? And where exactly are we anyway?"

"You're right. We should find a way home as soon as possible. Let's try checking out the surrounding area." Kanade suggested, the group still forgetting something. "We've been walking for a while now, but there's nothing here. I don't even see any people." Enanan became worried, "I get the feeling our sense of time is off in this place... I don't think it's even been an hour yet." Kanade said calmly but Enanan became a little annoyed. "What's the deal? I don't want to be stuck in this creepy place!" Enanan said but Kanade thought differently, "Really? I actually don't think it's all that bad." Amia interrupted, "Isn't this definitely kind of bad? There's nothing and nobody here except us. Definitely not what I'd pictured for the first time we meet in person. I figured we'd go to a restaurant or a café or something and be all like What's your real name? and Yay, let me tell you! and stuff." Ena also kind of ignored Amia, "Speaking about our real names, K is short for Kanade, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but how did you know?" Kanade responded like her name didn't start with a K. "Well, it says Kanade in your email address, so I figured it must be your name." "Great job hiding it... not! That's just like you, K! In that case, I'll call you Kanade whenever we meet up in the real world. You can call me Mizuki!" Mizuki laughed, like they weren't in a crisis right now. Maybe that's why they're not paying attention to their pinkies. "Aren't you getting ahead of yourself?" Enanan didn't introduce herself yet. "Why don't we call each other by out actual names, then? My full name is Mizuki Akiyama, by the way. Nice to finally meet you, Kanade! What's yours, Enanan?" "What? Oh, m-my name is Ena Shinonome..."

"Alright. So Mizuki and Ena." Kanade spoke. "T-this is all kind of sudden, but it's nice to meet you, Kanade." Ena said, while Mizuki giggled a bit. "The situation isn't exactly ideal, but it's still kinda fun! I only wish Yuki was here with us." 

"Huh?" Kanade gasped, "Hm? What is it, Kanade?" Ena asked. "There's someone over there." 

Both Ena and Mizuki gasped. "Wh-Who is it?" Ena asked worriedly, "I don't know... But is it just me, or are they getting closer?" 

A white haired girl stood infront of them. Her hair in big pig tails, tied with white ribbons. 

"Wait, you're from that video..." Kanade spoke, "I am Miku." The girl spoke in a monotone voice. "Miku? You?" Kanade was doubtful, "As in, THE Miku? Hold on. I guess I can see the resemblance, but are you serious? If that's true, this is huge!" Mizuki spoke in a loud tone. "But Miku is a VIRTUAL SINGER, right? There's no way she could possibly be here!" Ena spoke, pretty shocked.