Fourty-Five

Amelia Greene⏭(7 weeks later)

We had been on tour with the boys for almost 2 months now and it was really fun. But I noticed that Mariah and Polo been getting reallll close honey. A picture of them holding hands got out to the media and boy is Top pissed about that. But he can't talk. Yungy sending me all the dirt on Top and Jessica honey. So if he wanna jump stupid, Mariah and I got receipts to throw at his ass. Bitch don't play. And I know I'm supposed to be Yungy girlfriend, but this nigga fuckin' around too. So I decided, if I see a lil sumn' I like. I'mma partake in that shit. I mean, I am 17. So why not?

Mariah Jones🤯

This tour with the guys have been really fun. Just being able to see them behind the scenes of their shows and actually in their performance mode, it's really awesome. But I kinda been getting a little closer with Polo too. But chile, a photo of me and Polo holding hands got leaked from some messy person and Kentrell is pissed about that shit. But I really don't care because he doing him, so lemme do me. I mean, I actually like Polo. He a thug nigga, but he's a real gentleman and he's so sweet. Also, at the same time, I can't be too sure about him just yet. This is only what some people would call "the honeymoon stage". Currently, we were at the hotel we would be staying in. But although I thought Polo would be staying in the suite with the guys like they been doing, he just sent me a text and told me to meet him down in his room. He sent me the floor and room number so I went down to his room and knocked on the door. I waited a couple minutes then he came to the door in nothing but a towel while using a smaller towel to I guess dry his hair.

"Hi." I said as my eyes stayed glued at the print that was poking through the towel

"Come in." He said

I stepped in and he closed the door. I looked around and this room was small but really nice.

"Whatchu' wanna do?" Polo asked as he walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me

Y'all... I almost started squirting just by feeling his dick. Goddamn.

"I don't know." I said

"You wan' watch a movie or sumn'?" He asks while moving away from me and grabbing the remote

I sat down on the bed and watched him as he clicked through movies and stuff on the TV.

"You good? You hella quiet." Polo asks snapping me outta my thoughts

"Y-yeah, I'm good. Really good." I said

"You stressin' or sumn'? Wassup?" He said while looking at me wit' one raised eyebrow

"Nothing, really. I'm fine." I said before crossing my legs

Even from his side profile, I can see the print. Damn bitch. And guess what happened next, he dropped the remote and leaned down to go pick it up but when he raised back up, the towel fell and he was in the process of turning around at the time, so his from was facing me and damn, that dick is even bigger than the print. How the fuck is that even possible?

"I'm sorry. I really ain't mean to do that." He said while trying to quickly cover himself up but the towel wouldn't cooperate

Hell, I was NOT gonna complain either. The towel can magically disappear for all I care.

"Damn." I said with my eyes glued to his thing

My heart started racing and I wanted to hop on him so bad. That dick is just calling m-- Mariah! Stop that, what is wrong with you today? Fuck it, I'm horny and I wanna fuck him, now!

He went into the bathroom and came out in a Grey sweatsuit. He hopped on the bed and put on a scary movie.

"You comfortable sitting up?" He asks

"Yeah." I said

If I laid down bitch, I'mma be pregnant by the time I leave this room. Gosh, he is so tempting. Like fuck! I don't know what came over me, but I just climbed over on top of him and he just rested his hands on my waist.

"What's wrong witchu' today?" He asked

"Nothing." I said

I started pulling at the strings on his pants causing them to come undone. I looked up at his face and seen him just staring at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Nothin', I'm just letting you do you." He said

We started to have sex and it felt different. It didn't feel like sex wit Top... It felt better, I mean it just held so much passion and I guess it felt good cuz' we both feel for one another.

"Uhh!" I moaned

"Ohh that's good. Mhm, that feel good." Polo gasped

*Knock knock*

"Yooo, open the do' bro!!"

"Oh God, yes." I moaned out

"Don't worry 'bout them. Just keep goin', like that." Polo whispered in my ear as I rode him

"Bro, we know you in there!"

"Uhn, uhn, shit daddy!" I moaned

"Ugh!" Polo grunted as his eyes rolled back in his head

I started squirting and it almost felt like I was peeing because I couldn't stop.

Dayvon Bennett🤣

Now we was standing outside Polo room waiting on him to answer and I knew bro was in hea'. But I quickly put 2 and 2 together when I checked my phone. I had texted Mariah earlier tryna see what she was doin' and she said she was goin' chill wit' Polo. Then after putting my ear to the door, I heard some faint noises. Put the do not disturb sign up next time nigga.

"Let's just go get sumn' to eat, I'm hungry." I said

"Facts." Durk said

These bastards nasty as hell.

Taurus Bartlett🤤

After me and Mariah finished we both just laid in the bed tryna catch our breath. That shit felt good as fuck, I see why I fuck wit' shorty. She smart, pretty, bad as shit, and ha' pussy good as hell. She a 10 all around. And from what I've gathered, she loyal too.

"Mmm."

"I'm tired." I said

"Ion see how, I did all the work." Mariah said

"Shit, nuttin' is a drainer." I said

"I know, squirting is the same thing." Mariah spoke

"So what we doin'?" I asked

When I didn't get a response, I looked over and seen she was knocked out sleep. Well, look like that conversation finna have to get put on hold.

HI Y'ALL!

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER.

MM, LOOKS LIKE POLO AND MARIAH GOT REAL CLOSE IN THIS CHAPTER. DO YOU THINK THEY'LL LAST? OR WILL KENTRELL HATIN' ASS BREAK IT UP?

VOTE🌟

COMMENT💬

WORD COUNT; 1,166