0

Since 24th February 2022, everything turned 180 degree in EU's office. Russia attacked Ukraine. millions of civilians were escaping country trying to survive, while emigrating to nearest countries, like Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Romania and Slovakia. Those weren't the only countries people were going to, but nearest.

Most of European countries had so much work to do, that they weren't even leaving the building of EU meetings. Poland, Romania and Slovakia were sitting there for hours everyday, rarely having time to eat or sleep.

At first world was shocked. People would send money to charietis (how the fuck do you write this word?), send food, equipment and more, but as the time passed, they slowly forgot about horror that was going on in Ukraine. But it only made it harder.

What was happening among people in the world, was different from what was going on among the countryhumans. They were different. They were watching everything from aside, but felt things, that happened on Earth. 

For Ukraine this war was like sickness. They weren't (Ukraine in this book is non-binary and use they/them pronouns) leaving bed, even tho they turned out to be dealing with whole situation much better than anyone would expect. The optimism and hope of people from Ukraine helped them even when their terrain was under attack.

Canada was helping poor countryhuman most of the time. He almost moved in to Ukraines house since the war began. He spent everyday trying to figure out how to help. Canadnian goverment was helping quite much if we could consider how far Canada was from Ukraine, but not helping enough. No matter what would anyone do, it wasn't enough, because it wouldn't stop war, wouldn't stop suffering.

So Canada, as a helpful one, with mostly quite dark history of it's country, offered to stay with Ukraine as long as he could. No one protested, because everyone knew they didn't have time for this. European Countries got shittons of problems since the war began.

First of all, gas and oil. EU countries stopped buying those stuff from Russia, just like most of the things created there. Immigrants were coming in millions of people everywhere and countries tried not to have crisis because of it.

And then, months after the war began, someone stepped into the EU's meetings building. Someone who was living their own life, far away from the danger, who mostly cared only about themselfs.

"Hi suckers!" A cheerful voice screamed while opening the doors. Poland who's desk was the nearest of the enterance looked annoyed at the person who came in.

"Ameryka, get the fuck out of here." He hissed, while still writing on a sheet of paper. "We don't have time for your bullshit. Go bother someone else"

"Thanks Poland. Polite as always." America rolled his eyes and looked around. There were at least 7 countries in the room except him. Poland, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary and Germany. None of them even bothered to pay attention to him. They just looked up from their work for a second when they heard him come in, but then lose interest and continue to work.

America pretended he didn't notice that they didn't pay attention to his presence. He walked to the door at the end of the room and opened them. He didn't bother to knock. After all, he was the most dangerous and powerful country in the world. People should pay some respect, but they didn't, so he was done playing nice.

"I don't care what are you doing EU, stop it right now." America said while coming in.

"Sorry, I need to go." Said EU to the phone and hung up. "America, weren't you taught how to knock? And don't you know I don't have time? I am trying not to let chaos take over, while you are living peacefully doing nothing worth attention."