13

"What do you want?" American asked, and Russia looked at him like he was dumb.

"I said a minute ago, that I want to talk dumb ass." He pointed out, and America rolled his eyes. He was not completly drunk, but not sober enough, to talk with his crush. He wanted to leave.

"Mate, listen I ain't talking with you till I sober up." He said and walked away. Not ten steps later he fell because he didn't see a different heigth of steps. Russia just bit his lip and sharply inhale air, seeing how painfully the other one fell. "Uhhhhhhh!" America groaned while standing up.

"Where do you live?" Russia came closer to him, and helped the other keep his balance, so he didn't fall again.

"Non of your buissness." The other spat and continued to walk, until he again almost fell. Russia just sighed, seeing the other strugle to walk like a human.

"I am calling your brother, to pick you up." Russia said casually, and when America heard that he sobered up for a good moment.

"N.O." He said with a death glare. "Do not call him. He will beat my ass for getting drunk alone, like an alcoholic." He hissed. Russia just rolled his eyes and continued to look for Canadas number. America saw, that his words didn't change a shit, so he came up to Russia, and snaped the phone out of his hands. "I will tell you where I live, BUT you are not calling Canada."

"Deal." Russia nod and looked up the adress that America gave him. "Hop on bitch, we are going to be faster if I carry you." The taller said, offering the shorter an a piggy ride (help bitches I have no idea how to write that).

I

(I mean this shit).

"No way." America protested.

"It's this way or I will carry you in a couple style." Russia blackmailed, and America looked so disgusted he agreed on first option.

After ten minutes of walking in complete silence with American on his back Russia started to get bored. He still needed to talk with the other country, even if he was drunk. He needed to know the answers.

"America, why do you hate me?" He asked still walking.

"Hm? I don't hate you. I just think you are a bad person." America hummed in respond. "You are alcoholic agressor." He added after few seconds.

"Why do you say such things? You know I am my people, and normal human beings don't want war. Politics want war, since they are not the one who die on them, not the one who fights." Russia pointed out. "Not only that. My people are mostly homophobic, and I am not. I am open for the world and trying new things. So what is so bad about me?"

"A ton of things, like... like..." America went silent for a moment. He couldn't think of anything.

"See? You can't come up with anything." Russia said gladly.

"Thats because I am drunk!" America yelled angrly. "If I'd be sober I would find a lot of examples."

"Yhym, yeah, sure." Russia nod. "You should stop lieing to yourself."

They continued to argue till they arrived in front of Americas house. Then the smaller one hop off Russias back and went near the door, leaving Russia just standing without saying goodbye or anything. When he finally stopped fighting with the door (trust me it's difficult to open that shit when everything is blurry) he turned around and yelled over the other one standing alone.

"The fuck are you waiting for? Get in loser, we are going to finish that fucking conversation."

Russia was very confused, but indeed came inside with American.

"Sit somewhere, we need to talk seriously." Striped country said to the Slav. Russia had this weird feeling that roles just switched, without him even noticing. "Okay, listen I do like you, and I can't find a good reason not to date you."

He started and Russia just sat there, confused as fuck. That same man tried to make him go away not whole 15 minutes ealier, and now he is saying that he would like dating him.

"Slow down sweetie." Russia shushed the other down. "First you break my heart, and now you tell me this? Explain yourself."

"You see, I really like you, but it is A. Gay, B. I don't think It would be fair to you. I am egoistic, don't know how to behave in a relationship (I have never been in one) and what is most important, I am mentaly not stable. It would be not fair to just make you deal with that kind of stuff, because I am this way. So I tried to push you back."

Russia nod, and made a mental note to remember he fell for an idiot with low ego. He grabbed American who looked really sad and he hugged him tightly.

"I like you too dumbass, and thats how relationships work. We both accept that the other one is not perfect. Yes?" Russia asked looking the other right in the eyes.

"Mhm" The other whimped and hugged the taller back.

"You should be this cuddly more often, it's cute." Russia whispered to himself, not caring if the other one heard him. Apparently America did, because he turned bright red.

"Shut up you Russian bastard." He whispered and hid his face in the neck of the other one.

"Kissie?" Russia asked kind of embarrased. America looked up, with 'wtf' face, but giggled. The other felt even more flustered than before.

"Sure softy." He said and softly leaned in. Russia froze in place, not knowing what to do, so America just pushed himself onto lips of the other one. Russia was now all red, not knowing how to react. He just relaxed letting the warmth of butterflies in his stomach do their thing.

"You are cute too, you awful Russian." He whispered, when they broke the kiss.

"Thanks, disgusting American."

- - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -

Okay guys, I know this is a terrible way to finish a book, but I had a breakdown today and I don't have energy for this book nomore. I will be doing oneshots, because I hope it will help me more to forget about the problems of everyday. So If you could give me any request I would be really greatful

BTW huge thanks for reading my shit. I enjoyed doing it until now. I hope you somehow like the ending. Love you guys