11

[A/N: Hi, so after this chapter I will have short news, nothing bad of course. It's not related to this book by any chance, so dont worry :) Enjoy]

Russia woke up, feeling every sinlge bone. His spine was hurting like hell, not to mention his ribs and head. A huge headache would bother him whole day, if he wouldn't take pain killers immediately. He sat slowly, to realise that he was on the floor.

"The fuck?" He whisspered confused. He didn't remember getting drunk, so how the... Oh, right. Nato. Of course they had to call him, and make the big villain out of him. Yes of course, Putin attacked Ukraine, there was no way that war would end soon, it has been almost a year since this shit started. But treating him like a ticking bomb was just annoying. He liked, when others feared him. They would not dare to do a thing to him because of that. On the other hand, he had noone to talk with him because of that, maybe except Belarus and... America.

America was gone. He was alone again. And was probably going to starve to death, since he agreeded on everything that Nato said. He just didn't want America to be near him anymore. For his fucking own good, since all he did was hurting the capitalist.

Russia took a deep breath, and began to regret his life choices. He should have never get attached to anyone, because that was how it always ended up. Being hurt. Everyone. He was a sociopath, not because he was born this way, but because he was made one. You either adapt or die. He have read about this a lot. About sociopaths.

Seems like scientinst aren't sure, but it is possible to make someone a sociopath. You can be born this way, or because of very stressful and/or traumatic environment, become one. He was definitely the second one, if it was possible.

He stood up, and noticed something laying on the ground, not so far away from where he was laying just few minutes ealier. A body. When he recognised America, there came 4 waves of emotions.

First, happiness. He saw the one who made him so joyfull for few past days. Then confusion. Why was he still here? He told Nato he agrees on everything, America shouldn't be here anymore. Third was anger. That idiot stayed. America was listening to his emotions, instead of brain. He should have run as far as possible from this place, when he had a chance to. And the last, resignation. Who was he lying to? He was happy he was seeing that bitch, but mad at him for staying at the same time.

America was almost as stubborn as him. But almost always makes a huge difference. Russia went to get the painkillers first, because without that there was no way he was going to find a sollution for this situation.

Right after that, he needed to wake up that braindead country. Even tho he knew he developed a crush on him because of being locked up with him, he still needed to make him go. There was no other way.

"America... Wake up~" He started softly, knowing damn well know, that the other was not going to wake up from such a gentle treatment. Capitalist was sleeping just like people were dead. There is no way to wake them up. "Seems like I will need to use something more hash." Russia rolled his eyes.

He walked over to the shelf, and took from it a small speaker which he got as a present from Ukraine years ealier. He needed to think of something very unpleasent for American, and came up with the idea right away. Something wonderful. Salvic languages. Probably mostly Russian but he wouldn't see difference between any of salvic languages anyway.

"You are not going to like this, honey." He smiled softly to himself, and then played the classic.

"TYLKO JEDNO W GŁOWIE MAM, KOKSU PIĘĆ GRAM, ODLECIEĆ SAM, W KRAINĘ ZAPOMNIENIA " (It's dancing Polish cow mates >:D)