3.

**Currently under editing**

Liv's PoV

At breakfast the next day, there was no sign of Alan. No one had seen him all morning. I finished up my eggs and decided that I would go and look for him.  I checked him room t see that his bed was messy (typical) but there was no sign of Alan.

If he was anything like me, which he was, he would be down on the beach. Slipping on my trainers instead of flip-flops I walked down the rocky path the one of the outlooks. I could just make Alan out in the distance and started to walk over to him when the sirens in the house started to go off. I ran towards the house but lost my footing on a rock and fell. Pulling myself back up i started to run before falling to the floor again. I turned so i was sat on my bum and looked at the source of the intense throbbing. My ankle was twisted and I was no use to anyone.

"Great, nice one Olivia" i said to myself. I tapped my watch which connected me to the control room which would allow me to let Dad or Brains know that I cant make the mission.

"Brains, Dad, it's Liv, do you copy?"

"We copy you Liv, where are you??"

"You're going to have to go without me, I've fallen and twisted my ankle I'm no use to anyone" I said still sat on the floor my ankle throbbing.

"FAB Liv. Get some ice on it ASAP" Dad said, i could tell he wasn't happy about having to leave me behind yet he knew that he had no option.

"FAB" I said, "Good Luck." I ended the call sighed. I reached down and looked at my leg, my ankle was starting to swell up and was getting hot. I looked around trying to find something which I could use to pull my self up. Yet i was sadly greeted with rock after rock after rock. Great. Just what i need. I tried to push my self up using my good leg to no avail. That's when i heard the crunching of the rocks. Brilliant! Alan's here to help me,

"Alan could you j-" that was not Alan. Unless Alan had aged by about fifty years, shaved his hair off and had a shocking outfit change, it was not Alan.

"Mulean," the man said,

"Yes sir," replied a beefy man who must have been called Mulean,

"Get her."