5.

**Currently under editing**

Liv's PoV

Brains supported me while i struggled to stand, my head was becoming foggy and my leg throbbing. My ankle had swelled triple the size of what it normally was and i felt weak. All I wanted to do was sleep. But I had to stay strong. My Dad and brothers were all in Thunderbird Five and they were relying on me, on Alan...on us. I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes. I opened them and hobbled to where Transom was watching them through the screen. She looked at me, her eyes wide.

"I just want to watch." I said, she still looked at me with wide eyes, "I promise."

Transom had just shut the doors and the three were walking around the silo. Alan ran towards the Thunderizer while Fermat and Tin-tin were in firefly. I smiled as Tin-tin gunged Mullean and his drones. I turned to brains and nodded. They jumped out of the machines and ran into the hole that Alan had created in Thunderbird 1's silo. Transom lost them. Not able to find out where they had gone. She turned to me,

"Either help me find out where they have gone, or get back over there." I smiled, without my help she was hopeless. I stood back with Brains and watched her struggle. Then all of a sudden, she put her finger to her ear listening to what Mullean was saying. She moved the chair over to the ship control and fired up Thunderbird 1. Why was she doing that? It wouldn't go anywhere unless she had released the arms prior and moved the pool but she didn't so- They were under the ship. No, please tell me I'm wrong... Transom fiddled with the screens until she had the tunnels in sight where the fire comes out of. There was no sign of them. I inhaled sharply and Brains grabbed me tighter for fear I would fall.

"No sign of them," Transom said, standing up.

"Of course not," Mullean said in his thick London accent, "The little brats went off like fire crackers. POP POP POP" He turned to us and laughed. Brains stiffened and i was in no way to stop him. He let go of my arm and ran towards Mullean, before he could punch him, he was stopped. The Hood had controlled him with his mind.

"Don't," he released Brains,

"give him the satisfaction," he blinked, like he was trying to cut himself from his trance. He was getting weaker.

"professor" he grabbed the edge of the table and lent against it.

"This is taking too long, pick out the equipment you need to get us into those banks and load it into Thunderbird two, no more delays." he breathed deeply, and lent on his knees.

"Yes sir," said Mullean who walked off back down to Thunderbird Two. The hood saw me staring at him, and he immediately straightened, but id already seen him. He was getting weak. But so was I.

Transom tied Brains up to a chair and the Hood grabbed my arm and dragged me with him to Thunderbird two. As i was leaving i shot one last look at Brains and nodded. I'll try my best. I promise.

Mullean shoved me into the loading arm of Thunderbird Two and the Hood sat in the seat next to me. The throbbing in my leg eased off while i was sat there and the Hood told Transom to get some painkillers and a support as i was no use to them in this state.

She came back and wrapped the support around my ankle. It was agony. Then she injected something into my leg, and within minutes the pain had subsided to a dull ache. I could work with this. But i still needed to seem weak. That way I could get behind their guard.

Mullean walked off and brought the mole forward. It was hardly discreet... I could think of better ways to get into the bank but I kept my mouth shut.