1.

**Currently under editing**

Her blonde hair was up in a messy bun and her golden skin was glistening with sweat. Olivia Tracy, more commonly known as Liv, was running around the island which she called home. Tracy Island the multi-million dollar island in the south of the Pacific Ocean.

Not only was this island the home of her and her five brothers, Dad and the rest of their house keeping crew, it was home to the multi-million dollar rockets which together formed the team under which her and her family are also known.

The Thunderbirds.

As she slowed down and looked down at her watch the sun began to rise even more from behind the large expanse of sapphire sea in front of her. She plopped her self down onto the sand and breathed deeply trying to catch her breath from her early morning jog.

After sitting down and admiring the view before her, she got up and began the half hour jog back to the other side of the island. she jogged up the stairs and grabbed an apple from the wicker basket that sat on the side of the counter - always full of fruits for the family to snack on. She ran up the stairs, ensuring that she didn't make too much noise and wake her brothers, and went into her room. She sat on the bed and opened one of the large windows that overlooked the island. She got up and went into her bathroom. She undressed and stepped into the shower, sighing as the warm water washed the sweat and worries away from her skin.

After she had showered she got out and threw her hair up into the same messy bun as before, throwing on a pair of leggings and a crop top she exited her room and went down the stairs she had run up only 15 minutes ago. However, the whole house was now different. It was more alive.

As soon as she exited the room she was greeted with the sound of 18-24 year old boys, all bickering about what the "best mission was". She laughed as she walked into the kitchen coming face to face with three boys sat around the table with bacon and eggs infront of them.

"Morning boys" she sang as she walked over to counter where Onaha was stood cooking their breakfast,

"Good morning beautiful" Onaha said as she handed Liv a plate of bacon and eggs,

"Good morning Ona" Live replied smiling at the woman whom has been like an aunt to her. Ever since her mothers death, Liv had felt that she was trying to be a motherly figure for her brothers, trying her best to make sure that they had everything the needed while their dad was away working. As soon as they bought the island, they had hired the Balagant family, Onaha and her daughter Tintin had become the mother figure she had been lacking for five years and the younger sister she had always wanted.

"Did you sleep well?" Onaha asked, turning back around to finsih off the rest of the food, no doubt for her father who had yet to appear from his night on-call.

"Yes thank you, did you?" Liv replied, pouring herself a glass of fresh orange juice.

"Yes, a lot better now that the storm from last week has past"

"Well I fear we may have another one yet, Alan comes back from school today..."

Onaha laughed as Liv walked over to the table to where her brothers were sat, still bickering to one another. No sooner had she sat down at the table, was her name called by one of the three boys.

"Livvy" she looked up, Virgil, her younger brother by two years, was looking at her.

"What Virg, I've literally just sat down. Can i not have five minutes without being hounded with questions?" the boys went quiet and looked away. She sighed and looked at them,