6.

**Currently under editing**

Liv's PoV

They had taken Brains and put him in the freezer and left me in the control room. I hope Dad and the boys are okay, without the thrusters they will be slowly traveling towards earths atmosphere. Then who knows what will happen.

"What is it?" The Hood said walking over to the screen which was making a bong. I tilted my head to the side to try and see around Transom and the screen,

"We have an unidentified craft approaching the island at high speed," She turned around and looked at the Hood, who turned around to look at me. Then he smiled.

He untied me and dragged me out towards the main house. The pain in my ankle had virtually subsided due to what ever was in that injection and i could walk on it painlessly.

Maybe I could win this after all....

~Meanwhile on Thunderbird Five~

Jeff tracy wiped the beads of sweat that were rolling down his forehead onto his sleeve,

"Whew - someone roll down a window, its getting a little hot in here." he smiled to himself trying to keep the boys moral up, but they were stupid, they knew what was happening.

"Re-entry into earths atmosphere in 37 minutes," Virgil said,

"Oxygen's out in 30 so we wont feel a thing." Scott said,

"Stop it," Jeff shouted,

"C'mon dad," Gordon said, "The situations hopeless,"

"No it's not there is still time," he said looking around at his boys, "We've got people on the ground working for us,"

"Alan?!" Gordon exclaimed, "He's just a kid!"

"He's a Tracy." Jeff replied.

"And we have Liv," John said from behind his oxygen mask, "Let's not forget Liv" he said leaning against a wall.

~Back On Tracy Island~

The Hood dragged me down the stairs to where I saw Penny and Parker walk into the house.

"Liv," She shouted as she saw me, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine" i returned, flashing her a forced smile.

"Whom do we have here?" The Hood asked, "Mullean"

Like a lap dog, Mullean jumped down and landed on a table, he kicked off the vase that was on there and started to show off to Parker and Penny.

"I must warn you, I know Judo, Krai magna, and taekwando" he said, Penny jsut looked at him in disgust.

"And I know Parker," she said while he handed her his hat,

"M'lady" Parker throws a punch and hits Mullean straight in the face. I couldn't resist but let out a laugh earning a look from the Hood.

"You've broken my nose" Mullean said in shock,

"Yes, that was very much the intention of the maneuver."

The Hood pushed me past Transom, towards the end of the ramp.

"Let's see what sort of weapon International Weapon has here shall we," I looked at him in confusion before my body turned around and i was walking towards Penny. She just looked at me in shock,

"Liv," she said as i threw a punch at her which she dodged, "Wat are you doing?" as  I tried to kick her,

"I don't know!" I replied, "I dont have control over my body!" she just looked at me and dodged as I threw punch after punch after punch,