9.

1 Week Later

Liv's PoV

"Well Miss Tracy," Doctor Franklin said, "You've surprised us all, yet again! Your free to go!"

I smiled, at last i could go home and see my family. After a week of constant tests and being prodded and poked I was looking forward to getting back to the island. I looked to dad who was stood up next to my bed, he looked at me and smiled.

"Will she need to take any medication home with her?" Dad said,

"Nope, she's fully signed off and apart from her bruises and the minor scarring from the operation. She's back to full health."

Dad smiled and lent across the bed to shake the Doctors hand. "Thank you, Doctor Franklin. For everything."

"No problem Sir." he said returning Dad's handshake, "Olivia," he nodded his head to me as he walked out of the room. I got out of the bed and grabbed my bags.

"Woah, calm down there. You're not supposed to be rushing that much."

"He signed me off completely!" i said slipping on my trainers and walking to the door. I turned back to Dad who was grabbing his tablet and glasses off the side,

"Besides. I want to get home."

We walked out of the hospital room and down the corridor to the lift. Dad pressed the button for the ground floor and we stood in silence. I was practically bouncing off the floor. I couldn't wait to see everyone. I couldn't wait to have a shower in my own bathroom, and sleep in my own bed.  We exited the elevator and made our way through the crowds of people in reception. People were all craning to get a look of something outside the main doors. I tried to peer over everyone but couldn't see. I turned to dad who had grabbed my hand as was pulling me through the crowd.

"What's going on?" I shouted, he didn't reply. As we got closer I could hear people shouting,

"WOW look at that!" "I want one," "That is so cool."

We finally reached the exit and made our way out and there right in front of the door was FAB 1.

"So this is what all of the fuss is about!" I said laughing. Parker was stood with his hands folded next to the door. I walked over to him and smiled,

"Parker," He looked at me and cracked a big smile,

"Miss Tracy,"  he shock my hand, and lent in close, "We've all missed you very much," he lent back again and i wrapped my arms around him.

"Thank you Parker." Dad coughed and Parker held my hand as we got into the pink Rolls Royce. Once all of the doors were closed we exited through the crowd of people and sped off to the coast where we could set off.

~~Tracy Island. 1 hour later~~

I stepped out of the car and inhaled the salty smell i had missed so much. The air was warmer here and i shook off the cardigan I had placed onto of my shirt.

"Home sweet home." I smiled to my self. Walking up to the steps i could hear whispering and i turned to look at dad who just shook his head and laughed to himself.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone jumped out and John ad Scott fired confetti cannons above my head.

"Awh!" I said laughing as everyone came over and Kyrano took my bags from me, "Thanks you guys! Come here, I missed you all!"

John and Scott were the first to give me a hug followed by Virgil and Gordon.
"Be careful you two!" Dad shouted, "She's still fragile!"

"Too late," I said as i was pulverized by Gordon. "I take it you missed me then,"