AMPG 5

Your POV

I woke up then headed to the bathroom and taking shower . A few minutes later , I changed my clothes into casual which is wearing hoodie and sweatpants "You already wake up baby" I smiled at Nayeon unnie "Yeah" she smiled "All your things I already put in your car" I thanked her then grab my jackets and my glasses , I went downstairs then headed to the dining room while having breakfast . "Oh Jeongyeon unnie , I didn't know you're here" she giggles softly

"Since you're leaving this house , so I will just move in and living with your sister . Don't worry about Nayeon too much ok baby?" I nodded and start to dig in the breakfast that Nayeon unnie cook . We having a small talk while eating our breakfast . I stood up while both of them accompany me to my car "Text me if you arrived at your new house baby" I nodded and hugged them for the last time "See you at the company unnie" she nodded then I start the engine .

I went to the nearest cafe to buy americano for me , after that I enter my car and headed to my house . Thirty minutes later , I arrived at my new house where I saw Mina's car which is Aston Martin DB11 . I click the remote control and the gate open automatically , I park my Mercedes AMG C-Class beside her car . I get out from my car and saw Mina standing beside the door "Let me help you" I hummed then she bring my things to our room . The room looks premium and cozy .

I went to other room and saw a pc room which is Mina loves to play games , I take a look the entire house then I headed to the living room . I take out my phone and texting Nayeon unnie , after that I drink my americano . I was on my phone "Babe?" I hummed "Any plans for today?" I shrugged my shoulder "How about you?" she hummed "cuddles and watching movie with you?" I look at her "if you say so then let's watch now" she smiled happily while I chuckled at her 

Mina POV

She was sitting beside me while still searching some movies for us . I was admiring her face but then she look at me "Are you gonna staring at me or what?" I blushed then look at her "I just admiring my beautiful wife so why not?" now her turn blushing at me , I pulled her to sit on my lap "You like when I sit on your lap?" I hummed and kissed her neck "Yeah , I love it because I can hug you" she chuckle then start focusing on the movies .

We enjoy our time while I cuddle with her , I smile when I heard her laugh but I just want her to be mine and not others! I lick her jaw "M-mina what are you d-doing?" I smile innocently "Nothing" she look at me "Okay? Oh the movies ended" she get off from my lap which make me pouted "Where are you going?" I look at her "I will just cook for lunch" I followed her to the kitchen while back hugged her "Let me help you pwease" she laughed and nodded .

We started to cooking while I chopping the ingredients then she busy cooking "Here you go" she smiled and thanked me , I sat on the encounter while waiting for her to finished cooking . A few minutes later , she finished cooking and put it on the dining table . I went to the dining table while she sat infront of me "Let's eat" I smile then start to dig in while she did the same too , she take out her phone then scrolling it while eating , I saw something on her mouth then I wipe it

"T-thanks" I hummed and continue dig in . I wash my dishes and went to my room , I want to make surprise for her then I wore sports bra and shorts then laying down on the bed while waiting for her . "Mina , I need to go somewhere- yah put your clothes on!!" she cover her eyes but I laugh "Aw honey , you like what you see it hm?" I went closer to her then grab her other hand and put on my abs "Y-yah w-what is that" I smiled "My abs baby , my abs for you" 

I pinned her then kissed her passionately "Going somewhere with who?" she look at me "With my friends , don't worry I won't be late" I hummed then kissed her forehead "If you say so" she smiled then kissed my cheeks "I will be going now" she grab her car keys then her coat , I followed her to the main door then she went to her car and enter it . After she started the engine then she drove and left the house . I sighed and head to my room then grab my car keys . 

No One POV

Mina went to the abandon house where is Sana and Momo waiting for her . "Mina-ya , here's the data of Y/N's close friend" Mina take it from Momo then open the envelop "Hmm I see , but they're pretty so why not both of you dated them?" both of them look at Mina disbelief "Then how about you?" Mina chuckled "My parents arrange marriage with my ex so I'm happy" they gasped "Lucky you Mitang" Mina smile then they continue their discussion .

Y/N on the other side went to the cafe , she saw her friends then approached them "Hey guys" they all smile and greeted her . "So about our projects , let's discuss it" Y/N take out her iPad then they discuss . "Y/Nnie , do you need some drinks?" Dahyun ask her "Yeah sure Hyunnie , anything I'm fine" Dahyun give her 'ok' sign then order the drinks . Chaeyoung present her idea while Y/N and Tzuyu giving their opinion as if acceptable or not . They enjoyed their time in cafe