AMPG 6

No One POV

A few hours later , Y//N head back to her house but she saw Mina's car find out nowhere . She parked her car then lock it , she enter the house and turning on the lights . She went to the kitchen and making ramen , she went to the living room and watching some TV shows . She heard the door unlocked revealed Mina and two other person , she furrowed her eyebrows "O-oh baby you're back , let me introduce my friends" Y/N stop what she doing and stood up 

"So this two is my friend , her name is Minatozaki Sana and the other one Hirai Momo" Y/N smile "It's nice to meet both of you , my name is Lim Y/N" Y/N bowed to them "You have pretty name like your face too" Y/N blushed at Sana's statement "T-thanks" Sana smiled "You are welcome cutie" she winked at Y/N and received a smack from Mina , Y/N scratch her nape "Okay? So what should I cook for dinner?" Mina look at her "We will just order foods okay" Y/N hummed 

Y/N continue eating her ramen while the three Japanese went to the dining "You dumbo , she is not comfortable with you" Momo scolded Sana "But she is pretty though , can I steal her from you Mitang?" Mina smack her head "Diphead , I swear I'll kill you in your dreams if you steal her from me" Sana raised her hand in surrender way "I was joking okay?" both of them sighed heavily "I will take the foods and Sana don't you scare her again" Sana nodded understandingly

Momo and Sana went to the living room then Y/N saw them and smiled at them . Y/N look at Mina who sat beside her and prepare the foods "So Y/N , how old are you?" Y/N smiled "I am 20 years old" Momo hummed "Do you have any hobby?" Y/N look at Sana "hemm maybe reading books and doing some research since I'm working with my sister" Sana nodded "You're prefer spending on works , I see" Y/N smiled "Yeah busy too much" Mina smiled at her .

They started to dig in , Y/N getting comfortable with Sana and Momo then Mina enjoyed her food while talking with them . Y/N saw Mina was being quiet "You should talk with your friends too" Mina hummed "But I want your attention" she pouted make Y/N chuckled "Later okay?" Mina smile happily . Both of them continue eating then after that they cleaned up all the mess , "We should go now Mitang , it was nice to talk with you Y/N-ah" they waved goodbyes to them .

Y/N changed her clothes into pajamas then brush her teeth , Mina back hugged her "I am sleepy" Y/N look at her "Brush your teeth first" Mina nodded lazily and joined Y/N . After that both of them lay down on the bed "Baby?" Y/N hummed "Did I make you to trust me again" Y/N smiled "Still" Mina groaned make the latter chuckled "It won't easy but try harder" Y/N turned around while her back facing Mina . "Goodnight then" Y/N fell asleep while Mina hugged her waist . 

Mina POV

The next day , I woke up and I can't see her nowhere but I heard the bathroom door opened revealed her with her hair still dripping and her scent that can be smell in this entire room "Morning" she smile warmly at me "Morning too baby" I kissed her lips "Are you going somewhere today?" she nodded make me pouted sadly "But you need to rest too" she chuckled "I want to go to the library and doing some research" I sighed defeatedly and she kissed my cheeks .

"But can I join with you?" she smiled "As long you're not bored then you can follow me" I smile widely "I will just doing my works so don't worry" she give me 'ok' sign then prepare her things while I went inside the bathroom and taking shower . Few minutes later , I changed my clothes into casual and bring my laptop then headed to downstairs and saw her playing with her phone "I'm ready so let's go?" she nodded and I grab my car keys and we entered my car .

We arrived at the library then I hold her hands , we find the table available beside the mini-park then she sat on the left side while I beside her . I open my laptop while she start doing some research , she wore her glasses making her more sexy which I find out that  I'm gay panic with my wife , I took out my phone quietly and taking her pictures .

mina_sr_my

liked by momo , m

liked by momo , m.by__sana and 881,947 others

mina_sr_my  She looks so sexy when wearing this glasses

the comments were turned off

I look at Y/N doing her notes then wearing her airpods , I continue doing my work and rested my hand on her hand , she look at me then I give her smile , she continued doing her notes . Few hours later , she finished her work while I close my laptop . "Tired?" she nodded while I help bringing her things , we went to my car then I started the engine drove to our house . I get out of my car then she bring her things and went to our shared room . She lay down on the couch .

Your POV

I unbuttoned a bit my shirt because the weather is too hot . I sighed deeply then I saw Mina look at me but more looking at my neck "Um is there something on my neck?" she back to her sense "O-oh just nothing" I look at her confused "Um ok then" I went to the closet while changing my clothes . I went back and saw Mina with her undergarments , I closed my eyes and find my way to get out from the room but I accidentally hit my head on the door . "Baby?! You okay?"

I just nodded while closing my eyes 'Aw fuck' I mumbled but open my eyes when she still on her undergarments "Come on sweetie , it's not like the first time you saw my body" I sighed "I-I need to do something q-quickly" I just want to escape from her actually oh shit this life but then she dragged me to the bed "W-what are you doing?" she smirk at me "making love how about it?" I gulped hardly then she attacked my neck , I let out a soft moan . Gosh this embarrassing for me

Another update for today and happy new year guys! Let's be happy 😊🤍